FlashFrost vs. SnowBarry

Rix1998 Posted the idea for FlashFrost

"I'm scared" Caitlin whispers laying on the edge of the bed. "Come here," I tell her softly. I reach my hand out to pull her off the edge but only succeed in making her sit up scooting further away from me.

"Don't touch me," she says in a cracking voice full of emotion. "Cait," I whisper moving to sit up on our king size bed, "Cait your not going to hurt me." She refuses to look at me and replies speaking to the wall of our apartment building, "I can't control it. I almost froze off Cisco's arm," she sobs.

Moving to wrap my arms around her I pause not knowing how she will respond. "Cate you helped me. Let me, let us help you." Sitting there I wait for the life of my life to respond. Ever since her powers have surfaced it's been trial and error and now she is scared of hurting me. "I don't think we should see each other for a while, Barry." Her words feel like a knife to my stomach. Her words are the same as the ones I used with Iris, then I was protecting myself and now Caitlin is protecting me.

"Caitlin!" I use my speed so I am in front of her forcing her to look at me. "I love you." I state reaching up to place my hand on her face but she ducks her face dodging my hands. "I'm...you met the other me," she refuses to look in my eyes, "what is to prevent me from becoming her?" She whispers.

"Me," I state placing a hand on her chin not allowing her to see the movement and I bring her eyes up to mine, "and our team, our family," I tell her.

"Look," with my other hand I reach down and touch her hand, "you won't hurt me," I tell her. I intertwine my fingers with hers. "I trust you," bringing her hand up I place our intertwined hands on my chest. "See just takes practice," I give her a smile and wipe away the tears falling down her cheeks with the hand that held her eyes to mine, "besides I heal. So if you do decide to give me frostbite..." Barry chuckles.

"One step at a time?" Caitlin says. "One step at a time."

Short I know...
Sorry!

I will definitely do more FlashFrost

Comment!!!!!!
Like?!!!
Comment!!!!!!

I do NOT own The Flash!
Or any other CW or any show!