Kara Allen

"Kara Allen" Kara repeats for the millionth time that day while staring at the medium size ring resting comfortably on her ring finger. Looking up at her husband Kara smiles thinking how crazy it is that an alien is married to a meta from another Earth.

"What are you thinking about?" Questions Barry as he places the luggage in the house that he lived in as a small child with his mother. "Just about how nobody thought we would work," Kara says placing a hand on Barry's chest as he lifts her up bridal style carrying her over the entrance to their house on this earth, "and how against all odds we fell in love and made it work." Barry leans his head down placing his lips on his wife's. "Yes and now we have two house payments." He laughs as Kara hits his chest when he places her back on her feet.

"Well we couldn't very well leave either earth without Supergirl and the Flash could we?" She mocks stepping closer to the speedster looping her arms around his waist and on his shoulders.

"Of course not Mrs. Allen," Barry whispers her new name in her ear knowing how much she loves it. "Now both earths have the Flash and Supergirl." Barry smiles as his wife examines the home.

For the first time in his life, everything is right. He is a superhero, he has a family, an amazing team, and a beautiful, alien wife. "He,y where is all the food?" Kara questions shaking Barry out of his thoughts. Following her train of thought, he finds her in the kitchen. "After that huge buffet and the whole cake we ate at our wedding? I think I have finally met my match." Barry mocks, fighting a chuckle as his wife is opening every cabinet looking for food after being met with a bare fridge.

Kara turning around to meet the hazel-eyed crazy-haired speedster with a glare knowing that he is just as hungry as she after the mission they did after the wedding, therefore, draining all the energy from there recently fueled body.
"I need food." Kara pouts sticking her bottom lip out. "You know," Barry moves forward wrapping his arms around her waist, "most couples after they get married..." Pushing him back Kara grabs the keys from the bar and heads to the threshold. "I allowed you to take me home and to carry me over the threshold before I demanded food. Now I am going to go get food with or without my husband" she states striking an authoritative pose.

"Okay! Coming..." Walking at normal pace Barry waits till he is next to Kara, "race ya!" He shouts taking off to Jitters.

Thoughts,
Comments,
Suggestions,
Likes?!

I do NOT own The Flash!
Or any other CW or any show!