(Y/n)'s past part 2

That's right, today was the day of your parent's death. Suddenly, scattered memories from your past start flooding back into your mind so fast that it hurts. You remember all the police cars and ambulances outside of your house....a police women who wrapped you in a blanket and was comforting you in your state of shock....the soul crushing faces of the officers who were giving you sympathetic looks and murmering intelligeble words under their breath like "..murder-suicide....orphan....poor kid". But worst of all, you remembered turning to your neighbor's house and seeing your soon-to-be foster parents staring at you with seemingly frozen smiles on their faces. You blink and suddenly you're sitting on the couch again, only this time your mother wasn't moving or talking anymore. Now she was face-down on the floor in a pool of amber blood totally unresponsive. You shrieked and stumbled off the couch backing away from her corpse. You land on your backside onto the floor and begin to notice that the once clean and organized living room was now in a messy chaotic state. The couches were ripped up and the glass coffee table was shattered. The T.V was on the floor next to your mother with a huge dent in it covered in blood. Blood was everywhere in fact. As you come down from your shock, you notice a ripped-off piece of a note written in hasty blue-inked handwriting stabbed to the wall. You quickly tore the note down and frantically read it.

I can't take it anymore! I know...I know that slut has been cheating on me! Hahaha....if I can't have her...NOBODY CAN!!!

You trembled in your shoes and dropped the note letting it flutter to the ground at the realization that this was written by your dad. You quickly ran around the house looking for your him. You checked the bathrooms, the bedrooms, the dining room, and all the closests until...you ran outside into your backyard. You sprint to the shed where your family kept all of the gardening appliances and tore open the rickety door. You look at the floor and see him lying there. As you fell to your knees, letting your stockings soak up his blood, you wondered how strong the gun must've been to cause that type of damage. H-his face....half of it was...was...!!

You felt a hand touch your shoulder causing you to jump forwards onto your father's corpse. You whipped your head around and saw the neighbors with false faces of shock plastered on staring at you. You could tell they were surppresing a smile as you watched their lips twitch.

"Oh no... (Y/n)...a child shouldn't have to see a tradgedy like this...please come with us~" the woman said in a 'sympathtic' voice while reaching out for you.

She grabbed a hold of your arm and lightly yanked it. You grabbed hold of your father's arm so you didn't have to go. The harder she tugged the harder you gripped. Finally when the man grew bored of your disobedience he grabbed the back of your shirt and was pulling you much harder than the woman was. This caused you to scream louder than you ever had. You were screaming and couldn't stop. You didn't want to leave. You need your father, no, your daddy. You need him to wake up and punch this mean man in the face. You need him to go run to your mommy and kiss her booboo's. You need him to call the police on your neighbors. However, you knew none of what you wanted would happen so instead...you just continued to scream. What could you do? You were just a helpless 8 year old....

It wasn't your fault....

*End of (y/n)'s coma dream*

You open your eyes and see three blurry figures seemingly talking to each other. Despite the fact that you were right there, it was hard to hear their conversation due to the extent of your injuries. As your vision slowly adjusts, the tall blue figure turns and notices you're awake causing the other two figures to turn and see you. Two of the figures run over to you and start hugging you. Soon your vision fully adjusted allowing you to see the fish scientist from before alternating between looking at you and her clipboard. You looked up at what you assumed to be your loving mother and father but instead you almost choked on the tube in your mouth at the sight of your foster parents. You couldn't scream or barely move because you were too weak so instead you mumble something under your breath and lightly push away each parent.

"What was that (y/n)?" the fish scientist asked with concern.

You gather you strength, look your foster parents in the eyes, and screech at the top of your lungs

"GET THE HELL AWAY FROM ME!!!"

*2 HOURS LATER*
You laid down on the lab table alone in the room staring at the ceiling. The fish scientist, who told you her name was undyne, had led them out of the room and told them to come back some other time. She told them that it was just the anesthesia making me this way but she knew what was up. It was night time now yet you weren't tired since you had been asleep for the past week. You sigh and play with you hair a bit before hearing a knock at the door and hearing it creak open slightly. You strained your neck to look in the direction of the door and your eyes widened. It was Papyrus.

************************************
Auhor's note:

.....HAS IT REALLY BEEN ALMOST A YEAR?! I am SO sorry my peeps. It's been almost a year since I updated...wow...still can't believe it. Whew, anyways sorry if this chapter felt a little rushed I just didn't wanna delay the chapter anymore then I already had. I don't wanna dive into the characters of the foster parents just yet because I didn't feel that now was the time which is why I rushed them out of the room in this chapter, but they'll be back though to have a conversation with you. Anyways, idk how often I'll be posting but I ASSURE you it will not take another 10 months! Thanks for everyone who's stuck around this long and for all our New comers!! Love ya guys!