The folks

Undyne's p.o.v
I stand next to (y/n) who is lying on my lab table with a pillow tucked under her head and a thin blanket draped over her body. After we brought her here Alphys helped me change her into a hospital robe and I went ahead and treated some of her wounds. I was able to to fix her fractured rib with magic while everything else had to be fixed with modern human medicine. Luckily I stopped the heavy blood flow coming from her head wound and disinfected it to prevent any damage to the brain. She now had white bandages wrapped around her forehead. She's been asleep for almost a week...hopefully she isn't beyond saving. I'm surprised she survived Papyrus' attacks to be honest. When we found her in their apartment all bloody and beaten, I thought for sure she would die before we got to my lab.
*FLASHBACK TO AFTER (Y/N) GOT BEAT UP AT THE APARTMENT*

Alphys, Sans, and I stood stunned and shocked in the doorway of Papyrus' room staring at the bloody unconscious human on the floor. Thankfully Alphys covered my eyes to spare me any more of the horrible scene. Suddenly Sans broke the silence. "Brother...Papyrus.... What is the meaning of this?" he said in a low yet angry trembling voice. Papyrus quickly turned towards Sans and grabbed his shoulders. "Sans! Where did the human hurt you?!" Papyrus said frantically examining Sans' body. Sans pushed his brother away and glared at him. "What are you talking about?! Back at the park I was trying to tell you that (y/n)  had called me because she was in danger!" Sans screamed. Despite the fact that Sans only knew this human for a couple days he was being extremely protective of her. I don't know whether it's his generous personality or... never mind. "W-what?" Papyrus flinched. "Damn it Papyrus (y/n) didn't do anything! She got attacked by robbers, the same robbers who messed up our house,  and instead of helping her you nearly killed her!" Sans said in deep voice with a hint of disapointment. Papyrus kept a straight poker face, but anyone could easily see the guilt behind his eye sockets. Papyrus jammed his hands in his hoodie pockets and leaned against the wall of his room. Sans gave Papyrus one last look of dissapointment before rushing past Papyrus and sitting next to (y/n) who was still bloody and unconscious on the floor. "Oh my Toriel...Undyne! Get over here!" Sans shouted at me in a worried voice. I slowly removed Alphys' hand from my eyes before rushing over to the bloody victim. First I pick up their wrist and check their pulse for a heartbeat. The heart was still beating, but at an irregular pace. Then I brought my ear close to her face to check for breathing. Her breath was very shallow and slow. As soon as I opened one of her eyes to check for brain damage through the pupils I noticed something odd. I had lifted her left eye lid and saw her iris had turned into a neon orange color and was glowing brightly. I gingerly closed that eye and opened her other eye instead, but her other eye was a neon blue color that was also glowing brightly. "What the..." I heard Sans whisper under his breath beside me. I turn to Sans and ask "Were her eyes always this color?". He shakes his head in bewilderment  and stares back at (y/n). Finally I stand back up and announce "Okay (y/n) is in a criticaly unstable condition right now, but will be okay as long as we get her to my lab as quick as possible!". Alphys, who had been standing in the door way the whole time, stepped forward and said "I'll carry her to-", but was cut off by Papyrus who had said "I'll carry her". We all stared at Papyrus when he said that, feeling a little uneasy. Before anyone could object to Papyrus' idea he walked over and scooped her up bridal style. A large pool of blood stained the area where (y/n) had been laying on the floor. Then we all headed out of Papyrus' room and head to my lab.
*END OF FLASHBACK*
I was checking the soul monitor I had hooked (y/n) up to before I heard a knock at the door of the room. I opened the door and saw two human adults, one who was female and the other male, standing patiently side by side outside the door. As soon as I opened the door, the female human spoke "Hello is (y/n) here?". I nodded my head silently causing the male human to say "Oh how wonderful! You see, (y/n) ran away from home a couple weeks ago and we were just worried sick about her. So when you called us over the phone about our daughter we were so... relieved". Then it clicked in my head who they were. "Welcome" I said in a welcoming voice "you must be Mr and Mrs. Roone, (y/n)'s foster parents". All it took was one look at these folks and I could already tell why (y/n)  ran away from home. Something was off about these people.
************************************
Author's note:
I'm sorry this chapter didn't have as much drama and suspense at the others! I was rushing to do the chapter because I wanted to do something nice for the first day of 2017 which reminds me: Happy new years!!!  But yeah, today I have to take a plane and I won't have wifi the whole ride! Sorry again!!

                         Xoxo,
                                   Undertaleislife101