Home alone part 1

(B/s)-Breast Size (small/big)
************************************
Papyrus' p.o.v
When I woke up, it was still pretty early as sunlight was shining through my bedroom window. 8:00 am is what my digital bed side clock flashed on my nightstand next to the bed. I was about to get up to use the bathroom when I felt something warm and heavy snuggled up in my bed next to me. At first, I assume it's Sans who probably just had another nightmare or something, but then I felt something squishy in my hand. It was warm and sphere shaped and extremely (b/s). At that moment I realized that I was fondling (y/n)'s breast. I retracted my hand back quickly and felt my cheekbones blush somehow. I stare down at (y/n) who looked so vulnerable at the moment. She looks so good in the clothes I lent her! My orange hoodie she was wearing was slightly pulled up revealing her soft looking belly and the boxers she was wearing were sliding down a bit showing a lot of skin, but not enough to be classified as naked. Her (h/l) (h/c) hair was beautifully spread out beneath her head. I pulled my blanket over her body and teleported over to my bedroom door which was somehow open. I could've sworn I locked it last night. I shrug my shoulders and exit the room quietly shutting my bedroom door behind me so I wouldn't wake (y/n) up. I tiptoed to Sans' room and open his door a bit. I peek through to see him peacefully sleeping sucking his thumb. He was too innocent for this world. This was why I had protect him no matter what. I closed Sans' door and quietly walked downstairs. I'll be honest, I don't trust (y/n). After what happened back in the underground with Chara....the way they killed my brother and I reset over and over again. I'm glad after about a thousand resets, Chara finally set us free for good. This is the real world though. If (y/n) kills me or my brother, then there is no reset to fix everything. I walked to the kitchen and opened up the fridge and snatched a bottle of honey from it. I open the bottle and take a swig of honey from it. I sit on the couch and turn the T.V on to the news channel. I looked on as I saw everyone's favorite human, Chara , standing in front of a crowd and making a speech. Huh, Chara had really grown up since the last time I saw them. Last time I saw them, we were saying our heartfelt goodbyes to one another in front of the former barrier that previously kept us all in. Now here they were as a full grown adult and the ambassador of monsters. We don't talk much anymore, but I remember the faithful day when we first met back in snowdin. So now ever since we helped Chara, Sans wants to help every human he sees. I know he means well, but the surface just isn't like the underground. Some humans are just pure evil. I watched the T.V for a few more moments before I heard someone running down the stairs. I turn to see Sans energetically bouncing around like a mad man, trying to put his clothes on. "Papyrus, why didn't you wake me up?! I have to be at training with Alphys in ten minutes and you have to go to work!" Sans said frantically running around. I put my finger to his teeth and shush him. "Shhh. You don't want (y/n) waking up do you?" I said in a calm quiet voice. Sans eye sockets widened a bit as he slapped both his now gloved hands over his teeth. That's right, I had to go to work now. Could I trust (y/n) to stay here home alone? What if we come back and find out (y/n) stole our shit and ran away with it? I guess I'll have to take a chance...I stand up from the couch and pat Sans' head. "Okay bro, I'm off to work. Don't forget to lock up before ya leave, 'k? See ya." I said as I teleported to my hot dog selling cart in the grand park in the middle of the city. I hope (y/n) doesn't let me down.