pink drinks & passion tangos

Start from the beginning

"Okay, so," Sanai tried keeping a straight face but it didn't work. She giggled moments later, her head on the table.

Bobby just watched her, a smile creeping up on his face because she was just...so...mesmerizing. He had said some off the wall shit that had her in stitches, her cheeks were hurting and she laughed so hard no sound came out. Amazing.

"I'm serious, Sanai."

"Shut up," her British accent was amazing, he could tell it had probably been a lot stronger when she first arrived to America, but it was still dope. "Please, shut up."

"Aight, I'm done," he leaned back and watched her get herself together, "you good?"

"Yeah," she cleared her throat, "I'm good."

"Good."

"I can't believe you went to NYU," Sanai muttered, clasping her hands under her chin. During this short amount of time, Bobby and Sanai gave each out a little background of themselves. They found out they went to New York University at the same time and knew some of the same people. The campus was big, so it was kinda freaky how close they were but so far from each other. Bobby was a business major and Sanai was art.

Sanai had decided she wanted to study abroad and come to America. She ended up staying and was now working on her master's here in North Carolina while also working at the school. And when you worked at the school you were attending your education was free.

Smart.

"I can't believe you did ether," Bobby said, "small world."

"Definitely," she took a sip from her drink, "what time is it?"

He looked at his watch. "One forty."

"Oh, man, I'm late," she said calmly, not caring in the slightest, "I can't be late twice so I might as well take my time."

"Smart kid," they both got up, Sanai shrugged on her blazer and grabbed her satchel.

"You don't have to leave?"

He shrugged. "They like me too much. I'll walk you to your car."

"Thank you, Bobby," she smiled up at him. He opened the door for her, "thank you."

"Mhm," he hummed, walking beside her in the parking lot, "when do you get off?"

"At four," she replied, "you?"

"Same."

"Nice," it was quiet for a good minute, Bobby didn't know if it was awkward or not, he was busy trying to understand how he was feeling about this girl already, "I hope I see you later."

He furrowed his brows before turning to her. "Really? I mean, yeah, me too."

She grinned at him. Gorgeous. "You're cool, Robert," she got out a pen and grabbed his wrist, writing on his hand, "this is my number. Text me."

He was about to pass out.

"Um, okay," he stuttered for the first time in forever.

She stared at him. "Do you not want to--"

"No, no, uh," he rubbed the back of his neck, "I just..."

"Are you nervous?" she asked him incredulously, a small smile creeping on her face, "Robert--"

"Shut--"

"You don't need to be nervous with me," she gestured with a frown, "I'm a dork. You have nothing to worry about. Never took you as the flustered type."

"I'm usually not," he replied, ashamed just a little, "I'll see you later?"

"You'll call me later, you mean," she opened the door to her car, there was a slight tinge of weed smell coming from it. He inwardly grinned from ear to ear, they had a lot more in common that he thought. "Actually, get in, I'm dropping you off."

"Sanai, it's not that far--"

"It is, city boy," she closed the door and put the window down, "you gettin' in or not?"

"Coming," he jogged the passenger side and hopped in, "it's highkey cold."

"That's what I know," Sanai replied smugly, backing out of the parking space, "what building is it?"

"That one," he pointed ahead at the large building. She nodded, turning onto the road and speeding up a little.

"I apologize if my car smells kinda..." she twisted her lips to the side, "dank."

"Oh, it's not an issue," he replied with a lick of his lip, she raised her brows, "I'm deadass."

"Good to know," she licked her lip as continued driving. She was a fast driver but safe at the same time, one of those "but did you die though?" type of drivers. Sanai parked in front of Bobby's office building, "call me, Robert."

"I will, Sanai. Thank you."

but WILL HE????

omg hey I asked y'all what you wanted to see in WIFEABLE and y'all said shit I been knew. hate y'all so much

I just need assistance since I'm very stuck on that book while this one is flourishing