Chapter 4

Jeff chuckled, watching Charlie bump onto the door and Jeff got up,picking Charlie up by his ear. Charlie growled, lashing out at Jeff with his stubby arms and Jeff flicked his forehead to calm him down. Jeff pulled his hood over his head and stuffing Charlie in his pocket before opening the door. Jeff started walking down the stairs when Masky,Hoody and Toby caught up with him.

"Hey we're going with you Joker!" Toby exclaimed with excitement while jumping up and down in front of Jeff who had his hand clenched into a fist, ready to punch Toby to knock that smile off of his face. Masky carefully grabbed Jeff and turning him away from Toby.

"We'll help you find Sally don't worry, we should start looking around the house for her." Masky, Hoody and Jeff started to walk back downstairs when Toby started laughing and twitching uncontrollably. Jeff glared at him, grabbing Toby my his shirt and pulling so his feet hanged in mid air. Toby grinned at Jeff and patted his cheek in a mocking way, Jeff growled at Toby.

"What's so funny?!  Toby I swear I'm about to get my knife and make you beautiful." Toby chuckled, taking out his hatchet quickly and pointing it toward Jeffs neck.

"I'm just laughing how stupid you guys are, you really think she'll in the mansion after this idiot of a joker said yes to her?" They stared at Toby in shock, Toby wasn't like this unless he was angry and that might explain why he was twitching much. Toby put more pressure on the tip of his hatchet, Toby grinned at them dangerously and shoved Jeff away.

"Come on, she might of went to my cabin in the forest or Jeff's but she probably wouldn't be there. Then again we don't know what's going on in that head of hers" Toby grumbled, walking over to the door and looking back at them. Jeff laughed, walking next to Toby and bowed mockingly at Hoody and Masky.

"Ladies first?" Jeff started to laughing uncontrollably with his knife in his hand, Toby looked at Masky and Hoody before moving outside, avoiding Jeff. Masky and Hoody followed Toby actions,standing outside looking at Jeff laughing and his hand clenching tightly onto his knife.

"Did he become insane again?" Toby titled his head as Jeff smiled grew wider and he kept mumbling under his breath and laughing in between his words.

"Yep. Give him a second before to calm down before talking to him." Masky watched as Jeff calmed down and Jeff walked over to them,putting his knife in his pocket. Jeff threw Charlie at Hoody face before walking toward the woods.

"You feel better after you little breakdown joker?" Toby asked him nervously, taking Charlie away from Hoody and putting him on him on his head.

"Yeah I'm fine, just thought how funny it'll be if i  cut a smile on you to make you as beautiful as me" Jeff laughed at the faces they had of horror.

"Calm down I wont do that, let just go find Sally before it gets darker" Jeff started walking letting them catch up to him and they started to walking at the direction to Jeff's cabin.

Me:SORRRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED *cries* I've been having horrible writersblock and.. yeah sorry this is short and sucky!!! dont hate me ;^; 

Jeff:.......really jazz...okay then she is having a breakdown right now. she is like crying on the floor and stuff. So Thanks for reading i guess? Oh and Fuck it, Toby you do this! im god damn tired of doing this *walks off*

Toby: YEAH I GET TO DO THIS!!!! *Twitches* Thanks for reading!!!!!! Commet *twitch* REVIEW AND CLICK THAT STAR PLEASE DOOOOOOOOO ITTTTTTT *twicthes insanely* FOLLOW USSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS SOOOO FUNNY TO DO!!! *Twitches whiles runs around in circles* THANKS! PLEASE READ FROM MY FRIEND WELL JAZZ FRIENDS!!! jughead, sakuramairin, and Mahone_is_forever2!!!! They have awesome stories, give juggy questions! YOU KNOW YOU WANT TOO!!!!!. THANKS GUYS AND BYEEEEEE!