Circles 2 {Thor x WOC!OC}

Start from the beginning

Everyone was scrambling everywhere trying to get back to quitjet and it was hard for me to find the one person I was looking for.

"Thor, where the hell are you?" I whispered to myself.

"Alright, guys Natasha has got the file data and the bomb is setup, I need everyone to head back to the quitjet fast. This thing is gonna blow in last than five minutes" Steve says over the earpiece.

As everyone was heading to quitjet, I gotta stopped by agents. "Alright boys, you wanted to do this hard way or the easy way" I asked as my eyes turned purple and making a electric ball with my hands.

 "Alright boys, you wanted to do this hard way or the easy way" I asked as my eyes turned purple and making a electric ball with my hands

It hurt like hell but I pushed it away.

He draw his weapon towards me but stopped it with my leather wrist gloves but the agent hit me in the head with his and the blade went into my side.

I screamed in pain, he was about to end my life until blasted him away from me. I slowly took the blade out my side and I growled as my eyes darker. He was getting up from the ground and I lifted my hand up towards him as strong windy cave my way and he started suffocating. 

He immediately dropped to the ground lifeless. "Shit!" I cursing through the earpiece as I dropped to the ground.

"Giselle, are you okay?" Steve asked. 

"Uh" I looked down at my bloody stab wound, I didn't know why I wasn't healing. So I started panicking.

"Uh, no. I-I someone know um-" I couldn't get the words out. 

"Lady Giselle, take a breath" Thor says and I did what I was told and I took a deep breath.

"Okay, now where are you" He asked and I looked around.

"I-I'm on left side, quarter um...almost close to the quitjet" As soon I said that Thor came slamming down to ground, quickly coming to me.

"You gonna be alright, Giselle" He says with a shaky voice as he picks me up gently and I whined from the pain.

"I know, I know" I'm sorry." Thor says getting me to the quitjet fast, I felt dizzy and lifeless. 

"We both know I'm not gonna make it" i said as I could feel him glare at me. 

"Don't you dare talk like that Giselle, you are going make it. God I'm so sorry"

I smiled softly.

"I forgave you Thor" I said as my eyes shut for a second, I could feel that he was looking at me with really horrid look as I shut my eyes for the second time.

"Giselle, honey please keep your eyes open, Steve hurry up" I heard someone yell, I couldn't look at whoever called my name because my eyes were looking at those beautiful blue eyes that I love so much, that I still loved so much.