It hasn't been 19 times!

It's been 21 times. Get your facts right Aidan.

Finally, we reached the enormous, immaculate kitchen. It was literally so big, that you could probably fit 1000 cheesecakes in it, depending on their size.

Lifting me by the waist, he sat me on the counter before getting out the ingredients, putting them beside me.

"Can I not sit down on the bar stool like a normal person?"

"No."

Rolling my eyes, I sighed before watching as he professionally whisked the ingredients together. 

It was silent for a long time.

"So, what's your favourite colour?" He asked me.

"Really. Did you really just ask me what my favourite colour is?" I chuckled.

"I'm not good at starting a normal conversation," he muttered as he he put the cheesecake into the fridge or freezer-whatever. I don't care about how it's made, I care about how it satisfies my stomach.

Woah, that was quick.

"Its turquoise," I mumbled, looking anywhere but him. I kinda liked this side of Aidan.

It didn't come out often, but when it did, I enjoyed it. Wen I saw him like this, it's kind of hard to think that he's the leader of the British Mafia.

"Mine is red, or black."

"Such dark colours," I replied, hopping off the counter.

"I'm a dark person."

Way to kill the mood.

"Well, we have to leave it for half an hour to an hour. Let's go into the garden," he suggested.

"Why don't I go into the library and read, and you can go do some Mafia work," I suggested back.

His face went from a blank one to one full of sadness and anger. This always happens...I need to be careful with what I say.

"You don't want to spend time with me. You'd rather be by yourself," he said, his voice raising.

Now he's pineappled off.

"You know what, I have changed my mind. I've decided that I need some sunlight."

Smiling, he grabbed my hand, leading me through the glass doors to a beautiful sight.

The garden was enormous, full of various, vibrant flowers-their sweet aromas filling my nose.

In the middle, there was a huge tree, with a white swing hanging from it.

"A swing!" My hand slipped from Aidan's so I could run towards it.

It was the perfect size!

"Push me Aidan," I told him, and he complied.

"You are too cute kitten." Then, I felt his hands on my back, pushing me slightly.

In a few moments, I was in the sky, the wind hitting my face, making me feel refreshed. It made me forget of the situation I was in.

Since I was enjoying it so much, I didn't realise how much my grip on the chains had become more looser every minute.

No one saw it coming. Aidan pushed me with such force, I slipped out of my seat. whilst I was high in the sky.

And then, gravity decided to pull me back down.

Stupid gravity.

"KITTEN!" I heard his voice above my screams of terror.

Closing my eyes, I waited for the hard ground to end me...instead...I fell on a large body.

Aidan's

"That didn't go as expected," Aidan groaned. "I really need to work on my catching skills."

And for some reason, I laughed. I nearly died like 10 seconds ago...and now I was laughing. "It's ok," I said, as I rolled off him. "You broke my fall."

"Are you ok?" He asked me.

"Yeah, I think I bruised my arm but that's it. You?"

"Fine."

He got up as I laid on the grass, staring at the blue sky. I have dodged death too many times bro. He really must not want to meet me, then again, who would?

His hand grabbed my arm, lifting me up easily. Then, He put me on his shoulders. This guy literally treats me like a little kid.

"You know what, I think the cheesecake might be done."

"Finally. What you waiting for. Take me inside."

Aidan shook his head, chuckling. "As you wish,
Kitten."

---------------------------

Third person

The three brothers sat in their jet, going over the plan.

"I still can't believe we are doing this," Daniel sighed.

"Do you want to get Ari back?" Damien asked.

"Yeah. I do. It's just that...if this goes wrong, we are dead. If project B28 starts to malfunction, it could kill everyone in a 10 mile radius."

Damon shook his head. "It's going to work. I know it is."

Damien sighed. "Right, so 50 of our men, and 50 of Alex's men. Group A with Daniel from the front and Group B with me  from the back. Damon, you get Ari. Are we clear with plan?"

Both Damon and Daniel nod.

"Good, let's go get our sister back, and destroy this stupid mafia once and for all. They are going to pay for what they did to mom and dad. They will get what they deserve."

WOOOOO. IT IS THE NEXT CHAPTER GUYS. OH MY MAYO.

AND THEY WERE SOMHOW INVOLVED WITH THEIR PARENTS DEATH. WAAAAA😱😱😱😱

EVEN I AM EXCITED AND I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHY.

VOTE COMMENT AND SHARE AND BYE!