Liv was breathless as she tried to get dressed as quickly as possible as Amelia straightened back out her desk. 20 seconds later Liv was fully dressed and flustered like hell as Amelia brushed back her brown hair and placed a quick kiss on her lips.

Taking a hold of the door before opening it, Amelia looked back to make sure Liv was presentable.

"So I'll email you what you need to work on for your next assignment Miss Stone" Amelia said keeping her voice raised when opening the door and Liv nodded nervously at her lecturer.

Liv's heart sank noticing two familiar green eyes staring at her as she inwardly groaned.

"Emily" Amelia said breaking the red heads eye contact from Liv.

"Hi Miss Roberts" Emily smiled at her lecture before allowing her eyes to wander back to Liv's worried brown eyes.

"Olivia" Emily said greeting the brunette who gave the red head a quick smile.

"I'll leave you two to it" Liv said quickly as she stepped forward causing both Amelia and Emily to take a step back so she could get by.

"Thanks for going over the paper with me Miss Roberts" Liv mumbled giving Emily another quick look and then making her way out of the office and down towards the stairs as she turned to see Emily was now in Amelia's office and the door was shutting as they spoke.

Liv groaned the whole way home, feeling how wet her knickers were against her aching clit. Deciding to skip out on lecturers before her shift at the SU bar tonight, she just wanted to erase her encounter out of her head.

She hoped Emily hadn't followed her up to Amelia's office and heard everything. The anxiety in Liv's stomach was too much. Never again was she going to pay a trip up to Amelia's office. As hot as it was, it was too risky.

Liv made it home in a record time of 7 minutes when she practically ran across campus and through the housing estate. Once in the flat she heard loud sobs coming from one of the rooms as she placed her bag and coat on the coat hook.

"Kaz" Liv shouted out making her way towards her flatmates room. Kaz was sprawled on her bed sobbing her little lesbian heart out, listening to Adele in the background. Shit. This was not good.

"Babe what's wrong" Liv asked sitting on the side of her friends bed and placing her arm across Karen's body as she continued to sob.

"Jas broke up with me" Kaz mumbled looking up at the brunette. Tears streaming and snot gathered around her nose. Karen really wasn't a pretty picture right now.

"Awh Kaz I'm sorry" Liv said pulling her sobbing friend into her as she noticed Kaz wiping her snotty nose into Liv's jumper causing Liv to scrunch her face in disgust. She wasn't going be a bitch, she had been there before and Kaz had been nothing but good to her.

"What happened" Liv asked playing with the blonde locks of Karen's hair.

"She said it was getting too serious and she didn't want to be tied down with anyone" Karen mumbled

"She was the one who wanted to be in a relationship in the first place and now she has dumped me" Karen cried even harder at her own words. Liv sighed and she cuddled into her friend pulling her close.

She held Kaz whilst she sobbed her little heart out for the afternoon. Liv had every intention of coming home and finishing off what Amelia had started but stayed like this until her shift started at 4.

The awkwardness when you work with your best friends now ex girlfriend. The bar was quiet when she started her shift and Jas was busy clearing tables when she had stepped behind the bar.