"Just so we are clear..that A was based on my exam and assignment yes" Liv moaned as she felt Amelia's thumb pressing against her clit through her underwear.

"You aren't just a beautiful woman Liv..you are clever and earned every part of that A, personal feelings aside" Amelia whispered as she bit her lip.

Amelia leaned forward and taking hold of either side of Liv's underwear and pulling it swiftly down until Liv was naked from the waist down, leaning against her lecturers desk.

"We shouldn't be doing this here" Amelia said as lifted the brunette's bare thighs and sat her on her desk.

"Maybe we should stop" Liv gulped, her cheeks flushed as she ran her tongue along her bottom lip eagerly watching Amelia.

Amelia looked down between the brunette's legs as her hand slowly touched Liv's clit causing the brunette to release a ragged breath.

"You need to be quiet" Amelia said letting her finger slip between the brunette's wetness easily as Liv bit her lip. Gripping onto either side of the desk, she was trying her hardest to keep her composure.

Liv knew for a fact if she was in her flat or at Amelia's house she would be on top of her lecturer now with Amelia buried deep inside her.

But Amelia played on her surroundings and kept control by teasing the brunette. Telling her to be quiet because the risk of being caught was high but it was a turn on being sat on Amelia's desk in the university.

Lectures were taking place on the floor beneath her while she was sat her legs spread about to be fucked by her personal tutor.

The heat of being in the small office and the fact Amelia was eye fucking her as well as brushing her finger lightly over Liv's throbbing clit. In one swift one, Liv reached down pulling her jumper over her head and tossing it to the floor.

She watched as Amelia's perfectly blue eyes darkened as they looked down at Liv's covered breasts. Liv was definitely an arse girl but Amelia was a breast girl. She held them every night when Liv slept and kissed and sucked at them at any given opportunity.

"You need to hurry up and fuck me before someone comes knocking" Liv said impatiently. The mixture of being aroused and too hot was getting to her and she couldn't take Amelia's silly teasing tactics anymore.

Amelia's face was hard with the brunette's words. Leaning forward so she could whisper into Liv's ear.

"You want to be fucked then I'll fuck you" Amelia husked and without warning her two fingers plunged into the brunette causing Liv to moan loudly.

"Be quiet" Amelia hissed holding her free hand over Liv's mouth as she continued to pump her fingers in and out of Liv. There was no sense of care or tenderness, it was pure lust and judging by the brunette's whimpers and nails digging into Amelia's neck and hair.Liv was enjoying it.

Liv moaned into Amelia's hand as her body jerked feeling her lecturers thumb brushed off her clit. The feeling of Amelia inside of and fucking her in a fast pace, Liv knew it wouldn't take long for her to cum.

Amelia's jaw clenched,trying to keep her own emotions intact whilst she felt Liv biting down on her hand and felt her clench around her fingers. She was very close.

A loud knock to the door caused Liv's head to snap around to look at the wooden door. Fuck. Amelia was about to retract her hand but she felt the brunette's  hand keeping her in place causing Amelia's eyes to widen.

"Just a minute" Amelia shouted towards the door and leaned into the brunette's ear.

"As much as I want to continue you this..you are naked on my desk and someone's at my door..come on baby I promise I'll finish you off tonight" Amelia whispered kissing Liv on the side of the head and removing her fingers from a groaning brunette.