Chapter 19

@C__Unicorn
@LASSST_princess
@hiscalicocat
@LiyahAS
@areumisbeauty
@_afifahpasta_
@Gwendoline006
@smolcascat
@Mee30109
@lilmexicancookie

10 person that i choose to tag :)

I grab Ethan's arm make him face me.

"Ethan! What are you doing here? Where are you going?" I ask. He looks at me and sigh.

"I know you have a lot of question. But i can't tell you right now. Hoseok will hurt you again if he sees you with me." Ethan said and look at my bandaged arm.

I frown. "How do you know about Hoseok. You know a lot of things including about the person that send those notes. You have to tell me everything!" I yell. Feeling frusterated.

"This saturday. I will meet you at the old buildings. I will tell you all the things that you want to know." Ethan said.

Ethan pat my shoulder. "I have to go." He said. With that he left me alone.

I must meet Ethan. I really want to know. I keep thinking.

"Seohyun?" A voice make me starled.

"Hoseok." I said and smile.

"What are you doing? Lets go home princess." He said. I nod.

Hoseok hugs my waist and lead me to the car.

I keep thinking about Ethan. Who is he? How he knows so many things about me and the people arounds me? And he said before i shouldnt trust Eva....and at the end Eva doesnt want to be my friends anymore.

Thinking about Eva make me remember what she said. Should i ask Hoseok? He is my boyfriend so i can ask right?

"Princess..." Hoseok call me.

I blink my eyes and looks at Hoseok. "Yes."

"I had been calling you many times. Are you okay? You seems far." He said.

"I am just thinking. Dont worry." I said. Hoseok seems doesnt believe me.

When we arrive at Hoseok's house i get inside my room and clean myself.

I had decided that i want to ask Hoseok about Eva.

I go to Hoseok's room and he is infront of his laptop. He looks at me and smiles.

"What is it princess?" He asks and grab my arm to sit on his laps.

"I want to ask you....something. but..can you please not be mad?" I ask and looks at Hoseok. Hoseok frown.

"Okay. I promise." Hoseok kiss my forehead.

So...should i do this tagging more or should i stop?

And by the way the comments on the previous chapter is wow! 500+ comments??

Who has instagram?

Follow me

nursabrina_v

You guys can dm me and be friends

I will follow back no worries :)

Vote and comment