Chapter 1

“Did you receive a note again?” Eva asks. I nod.

“Are you sure you don’t want to tell your parents or brothers about this? Those are not love letters you know. Its just a creepy guy that seems to be in love with you.” Eva said.

I sigh. “You know how possessive my father and my brothers get.I don’t want them to be all protective and I can’t get my freedom.” I whined as I then look down at the note that I receive today.

I hate it when you talk with MinHee. I am jealous. Can’t you see he’s trying to flirt with you? You’re laughing at all of his jokes and honestly, babygirl, you just became a bad girl.

When I first have receive these letters, I was afraid. But then three months pass and each of the letters didn’t give me any clue on who the sender may be.

I even thought that someone just wanted to prank me; scare me even. But as it kept continuing I no longer thought so. This person seems really obsessed with me. But unlike before I’m not scared.

My father has killed many people and so there is pretty much nothing that I can’t handle.

But, my father had stop killing for my mother.

My brothers Hanuel and Jin Woo who is younger than me seems very protective over me. Including my mom, Ina.

If I told them about these letters I don’t know what they’d do to me. I mean, with their protective mode on I can’t go anywhere without them. I definitely don’t want that.

“Well, you don’t have anyone in mind who can possibly be the sender?” Eva then questions.

I shook my head. “That guy will show his face eventually.” I replied. He can’t be hidden forever.

The school bell rings and the two of us pack our things. It’s time to go home. Finally.

Once we were out of the classroom I went straight to my locker while Eva went to the toilet.

I open my locker and see another note. I sigh.

What makes me love you even more is your smile.

I roll my eyes. It would be cheesy and romantic if I knew who the sender was. I don’t know if this anonymous person is the school cleaner or our school’s guard who is fat and bald.

Just the thought makes me cringe. I hope not.

If I knew who this person was, I don’t even know if I would like him or not.

First chapterrrr :)

Hope you guys like it ;)