Me and Midnight's messaging story *from CRAZY'S inbox*

Bold is me talking to you Normal is the messages we sent also the person who sent the message will be bolded. K?

This was about a week ago...

Midnight: I'll find you and take you with me! (DON"T ASK) I'll find you a budder and diamond hatchet too!

CRAZY:YESSSSS! GERALD

Midnight:Twilight's better! *Grabs scythe sits down in corner and starts talking to it like an insane person*

CRAZY: DON'T LISTEN TO THEM GERALD *rubs battle axe*

Midnight: Well at least Twilight's a person! *Scythe turns into a girl with white hair crimson eyes and long black dress with purple tennis shoes* I'm sorry Gerald this conversation got out of control. *Sky and Twilight nod in agreement*

CRAZY: hehe *Gerald turns into a guy blondish yellow hair and diamond blue eyes in jeans blue high tops and minecraft tee shirt with nerd glasses*

And that was the end of that conversation...

This conversation was after that conversation...This is where Midnight and me (Mostly her) come up with little stories.

Midnight:

*Seto comes out of nowhere*

Seto: Hey Crazy Ty wants to know when your gonna upda....

Midnight: *Runs up pecks Seto on the cheek and jumps out the window Screaming yolo*

Seto: Who's that?

Crazy: Some random stranger I don't know she snuck into my house. *lies flatly*

Im going to skip a few text bubbles to get to the next part...

CRAZY:

CRAZY: Oh Imma gonna update tommorrow Seto

Seto: Thx see ya later

*Seto leaves*

CRAZY: you can come out now!

And that was the starting...

CRAZY: HEY FLUFFIN IS MY THING!!

Midnight:

*A wild Seto appears*

Midnight: *Runs up and hides behind CRAZY*

Seto: CRAZY you lied to me about knowing her?! *Seto is furious with CRAZY*

CRAZY: maybe...

CRAZY: wait how did you find out *lifts an eyebrow and points at Seto*

Midnight: 

Seto: She's right behind you!

CRAZY: I don't know what your talking about.

Midnight: Hi Seto!

Seto: You just fluffin shut up!

Midnight: CRAZY is gonna be mad now. *backs away from CRAZY and Seto terrified*

CRAZY: FLUFFIN IS MY THING!! *Jumps at Seto with Gerald*

Midnight: NOOOOOOO!!! *protects Seto*

CRAZY: HAHAHA YOU SHOULDA SEEN YOU FACE!!

Midnight: CRAZY...*Laughs maniacally and summons scythe*

CRAZY: Sh*t...*runs behind Enderlox who randomly appeared* Save Me!

Next one.........................................................

Midnight: 

Midnight: Seto I'm so sorry I kissed you!

Seto: Just shut up! *kisses Midnight cause of a dare show he's in and Midnight faints*

CRAZY: She really likes you ya know that?

Seto: It was just a dare.

CRAZY: *points to fainted Midnight* She's gonna make you kiss her in her next chappy. * Crazy lies* *Seto touches his lips and blushes a deep crimson while looking at Midnight before teleporting away*

NEXT! *yelling to nobody in particular*

CRAZY: When are you leaving?

Midnight:

Midnight: Don't know somethis week.

CRAZY: I should make you and Seto kiss!

Midnight: ......

CRAZY: He's right behind me isn't he?

Mid: *nods*

Seto: *prepares to beat up CRAZY but Midnight interferes so him and her just stare at each other blushing*

CRAZY:

CRAZY: Now Kiss! *pushes their heads together lightly*

Midnight:

*Seto and Midnight pull away quickly and glare at CRAZY*

Seto+Midnight: Save it for your next update!

*Seto and Midnight look at each other blush than at the same time teleport away leaving Twilight CRAZY and Sky alone*

CRAZY:

CRAZY: soo...What do ya guys think? I think they would make a cute couple!

Midnight:

Twilight: *Teleports to where Midnight is*

Sky and Crazy are the only ones left and she's probably gonna blow it....

Hey guys CRAZY here with this...What ever it is...

Seto: WHY DO I GET PULLED INTO THIS?!?!

CRAZY: Because...

Seto:BECAUSE WHY?!?!

CRAZY: *Ignoring Seto runs off with Derp Ssundee*

Midnight: *blushing* Well I guess it's you and me...

Seto: *blushing* Yeah I guess we better sign this off...

CRAZY: *yells from somewhere else* I SHIP MIDTO!! *CRAZY and Derp laugh from distance*

Seto: IWILLWRITEYOUALLLATERCYA *says really fast because of embarrassment*

~CRAZYBanana518