Random...PRANK WAR PT 2

^^^Mids room^^^

Mid: And...Done! I have my pranking battalion! *has lined up lots of cream pies and potions* Now if I just put this on me...*puts invisibility potion on* Now I should be able to sneak up on her.

CRAZY: *already has invisibility potion on and has been watching Mid for the past two minutes* I'd think twice about that! *throws two pies at her making invisibility wear off*

Mid: Where are you! Come out and prank me like a man!

CRAZY: *puts down whoopie cushion* Well I'm not a man! *trips Mid*

Mid: *falls on whoopie cushion*

*Bbbbllllllfffffffttttttt*

CRAZY: Really Mid? Really? *giggles and Doesn't know invisibility wore off*

Mid: *grabs potion that is greenish blue and throws it at CRAZY*

CRAZY: *shrinks to size of mouse* Now I'm even shorter than you! *teleports to kitchen*

Mid: Come back you Coward! *teleports to kitchen as well*

CRAZY: *trying to drink bucket of milk*

Mid: *picks CRAZY up* aww! Your so cute!

CRAZY: *trying to teleport out of Mid's hand but failing* Stop blocking my powers! *runs up Mid's sleeve and tickles her*

Mid: *colapses on floor laughing* n-n-no p-ple-ease st-st-stop!

CRAZY: SAY CRAZY IS THE BEST!!

Mid: N-n-never! *still laughing*

CRAZY: fine then! *stops tickling Mid and runs and hides under fridge* We really need to clean under here...

Mid: Where'd ya go? *starts searching*

CRAZY: behind you~

Mid: *turns around seeing CRAZY on Party cannon*

CRAZY: STREAMER TIME!! *pulls rope connected to cannon making streamers go all over Mid* hahahahaha!!!! YOUR SO SPARKLY!!!

Mid: Come here shorty! *runs over and picks up CRAZY by her shirt*

CRAZY: HEIGHT ADVANTAGE!!!

Mid: Fine Ill put you down! *puts CRAZY on sticky side of Duck tape*

CRAZY: *tries to move but can't* LET ME GO!!

Mid: Not unless you say 'MIDNIGHT IS THE BEST PRANKER!!!'

CRAZY: Ok! MIDNIGHTS THE WORST PRANKSTER!!!!

Mid: Fine you can just stay there for all I care! *goes and sits on couch flipping on t.v* Just tell me when your ready to surrender!

CRAZY: *talking to self* I could try teleporting...*tries to teleport but can't* darn it... What do I do...Milk? *summons mini bucket of milk and drinks it instantly becoming bigger*

Mid: THIS IS MADNESS!!

CRAZY: NO. THIS. IS. MINECRAFT!!! *sparta kicks tv*

Mid: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! WHY CRAZY WHY!???!!? WHY THE TV!?!?

CRAZY: *shrugs*

Mid: *Really angry**pulls out pink potion and throws it at CRAZY*

CRAZY: What was that sup- Oh Vat is sis place? Dis is not Klüb ice! Vhere am I?

Mid: Seto must have accidentally given me a Klüb ice potion...or a German potion... CRAZY snap out of it!

CRAZY: Who is dis CRAZY you speak of? I am Adële! Full time partyer! Unce Unce Unce Unce!

Mid: I didn't want to do this but...*pulls out frying pan* What has to be done has to be done...*hits CRAZY upside the head with frying pan* Time to go see Seto! *teleports to Seto*

Seto: *sees midnight covered in streamers and pie and chuckles* Have fun over there?

Mid: CRAZY SPARTA KICKED THE TV!!

Seto: calm down it's okay. You can just get a new tv! *hugs Mid* Where is CRAZY anyway?

Mid: right there *points behind her where crazy is knocked out with a giant bruise on her forehead* You accidentally gave me a Klüb Ice potion and I threw it at her and now she is apparently more German than she was before...

Seto: *starts laughing* Her hair is so pink! That's hilarious! But what's with the bruise?

Mid: I had to do what had to be done *whips out frying pan*

Seto: *laughs* You could have just used magic Mid!

Mid: That's no fun though...

Seto: *laughs* ok so here is the reversal potion. *gives mid black potion* That should make her normal.

Mid: Thanks Seto! *kisses Setos Cheek and teleports home with CRAZY*

CRAZY: Vhat? Vhat happened? Vhy am I on floor and not dance floor?

Mid: *throws potion at CRAZY*

CRAZY: Unce! Unce! Un- What the hell was that?!?

Mid: don't worry about it dood. lets just get this place cleaned up.

CRAZY: but I don't WWWAaAANNNNTTTTTTT TTTOOO!!!

Mid: to bad! Now fix the tv you Sparta kicked while I get cleaned up.

CRAZY: fine... *starts fixing tv*

C YA

~CRAZYBanana518