N

-3 Days Later-

Hong Kong was now alright; he could leave the hospital at any moment. However, he had nowhere to go. Neither did Iceland.

After leaving the hospital (and begging them to put the bill on their brother's bank accounts) they silently walked outside and plopped down on a bench outside.

"Where can we go...?" Hong Kong wondered out loud, his eyes teary and quite sad.

Iceland squeezed his hand in a comforting way. "Don't worry! We'll find somewhere to stay..."

Unfortunately, none of them had any friends. Sad face

Suddenly, Hong Kong remembered something...

He grabbed tightly onto Iceland's hand and stood up, running god knows where. Iceland just followed.

They ran and ran and jumped on a train and did sum squats on the train and then jumped off and ran and ran and ran uNtiLL THEY REACHED SWITZERLAND!

In Switzerland, Hong Kong had met a guy named Switzerland and his little sister Liechtenstein, who he despised. Luckily, he was very friendly. They asked him for some money and he gladly gave them all his life savings. Hurray!

They also (sort of) befriended Liechtenstein and swapped phone numbers.

They both took another train and then a boat.

"Where are we going?" Iceland asked after 2 weeks.

Hong Kong only giggled in response.

He was so cute, Iceland almost died.

2 days later, they arrived at a familiar port. Hong Kong jumped off the boat while holding Iceland's hand and ran and ran and ran until they reached London. There, he ran up a familiar street and knocked on a familiar door.

The door swung open. "Hello?" asked a familiar cheery voice behind the door

Hong Kong was speechless. The man was also speechless.

"England!" Hong Kong ran up to him and hugged him, crying

I don't feel like writing lmao

"Hong Kong!" He ruffled the teen's hair like he used to and cried

Iceland did sum squats "Hey, England"

"Oh, hello, Iceland!"

Iceland thought England was a great guy and was shocked to find out he knew his bo-.... Hong Kong.

England invited them inside and they told England everything that happened. He was really happy to hear they were both very good friends (he suspected they were more) and had ran away from their mean brothers. "You can both live with me forever if you want!"

Hong Kong and Iceland were VERY HAPPY BOYS. They hugged each other and then hugged England. When England left to get some tea and (unpoisoned) cupcakes, they shyly kissed.

England snapped a photo using a camera he was hiding in his ass

"Oh, you" they both said and laughed

WHAT A HAPPY ENDING

BUT WAIT A MINUTE.... SOMETHING IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN!!! 1!1!1!1!1