L

There he sat, anxiously waiting on a wooden bench in the hospital hallway. Waiting for what? Well... that was an easy question...

He arrived a few hours ago; sweat running down his nervous face, he approached the front desk where a woman around her twenties typed continuously on her computer. It was only when the Icelandic teen cleared his throat that she stopped her typing and raised her head towards him. She gave him a warm, fake smile and folded her hands together, placing them in front of her.

"Can I help you?" she asked, though the answer was more than obvious.

"A-Ah, yes" he stammered "D-Do you where I can find..... uhh-" he suddenly paused.

Oh shit, what was his name again?! It was something Chinesey... Uh- PING! No, wait that's racist-

"A-A boy around my age... um... brown hair...." he did some weird hand gestures hoping this woman would know who he was referring to. Unfortunately, she didn't.

"Uh... The last kid around your age with a weird forgettable name that arrived here is in room 354......Pills, I believe... "

"YES- THANK YOU WOMAN" and with that, he rushed off.

Of course, this being a super cliché fanfic, the elevator was not in function, so he ran up the stairs; something he would regret 2 floors later.

Out of air and coughing his lungs out, he managed to drag himself towards room 354. As he was about to go in, he was stopped by a doctor in doctor clothes because that is what doctors wear now in days.

"I'm afraid you can't go in, son"

"Don't call me son, you're not my father"

"Stop this Hamilton crap, kid; I'm serious." he re-adjusted his doctor glasses. "The patient hasn't woken up yet, and we only allow short visits from family members if the situation is critical. Because we are doctors, and our job is to be a complete ass towards our patients' desperate friends."

"Oh... Can I sit on that bench until he wakes up then?"

"Yeah, whatever."

The doctor left, leaving the not-so-nervous-but-more-like-exhausted- country alone with his thoughts.

Thoughts which I do not feel like writing.

Around 3 am, the hospital was completely empty, only a few doctors stayed to check on patients, but that was every 2 hours or so.

Iceland just sat there, staring at the door. He wished he could just sneak in and see how Hong Kong was doing...

But that was wrong.

So there he sat, on the bench.

He wanted so badly to sleep; his brain was begging for him to do so, his eyes threatening to close at any second. He was stressed out.

...

WISH WE COULD TURN BACK TIME- TO DA GOOD OLD DAYS WHEN OUR MAMA SANG US 2 SLEEP BUT NOW WE'RE STRESSED OUT

Yeah, that song was actually written for this fanfic all along.

I would like to give a shout out to 25 pinapples they are a gr8 band i nut everytim dat drummer drums to da beat of dat boi and his screaming while he stums dat smol ukulele like his slut

Ok but seriously-

He wanted so badly to sleep; his brain was begging for him to do so, his eyes threatening to close at any second. He was stressed out. He didn't know what to do, where to go; this was the only place he could stay at now. All that he could do was wait.

Yeah...

Who gave a damn about his life right now? Hong Kong was the most important thing to him at the moment. He would sleep at a million different hospitals, no matter how much time passed, just to see him be alright. He didn't care about future problems, because Hong Kong was all he needed to be okay.

And was definitely not o-fucking-kay now.

He really needed Hong Kong to wake up.

And now, a poem for y'all, cuz I'm bored

Here he sits, on the wooden bench
Earning glares from strangers
Still, he does not care
Glaring at the door, he can't help but think
Only he cares about him?
It kills him knowing it's true...
Nobody cares about him either
Glaring at the door, he can't help but think
Think about all those memories they made
Oh, the joy of those good old days
Being together almost always
Either that or constantly texting
Always having each other
Like friends, almost brothers...
Remembering this brings tears to his eyes
It all suddenly changed...
Glaring at the door, he can't help but think
He is going to be okay, right?
Time will only tell, but....