Y

The happy boy walked and walked for days and weeks until he was once again home.

It was midnight by the time he arrived. Everyone was sleeping.

Everyone... except Norway.

Iceland was very happy to see his brother after so much time, so he ran up and hugged him.

Norway however was not happy at all.

"Where the fuck were you?! " he asked harshly and pushed his sibling away.

"I- I had an awesome adventure!" He giggled. "I can't wait to tell you abo-"

Norway slapped Iceland hard across the face.

"YOU IDIOT! YOU CAN'T JUST LEAVE FOR 2 MONTHS WITHOUT TELLING-"

"3 months" Ice corrected him while rubbing his cheek

"IT DOESN'T MATTER! LIFE CONTINUED WHILE YOU WEREN'T HERE! WE HAVE IMPORTANT PROBLEMS, ICELAND! NOBODY HAS TIME FOR YOUR STUPID ASS ANYMORE. GROW UP AND BE RESPONSIBLE"

Iceland eyes were full of tears. He nodded and softly apologized. 

"Sheesh- we should of never adopted you as one of us. You're just useless and problematic."

This made Iceland's heart shatter into a million small pieces. Tears were streaming down his eyes as he ran to his room and locked the door.

He lied in his bed quietly sobbing his poor soul out, thinking about everything that was said to him earlier.

Iceland wasn't a happy boy anymore

--

.....

Tw?