A

5 days later....

"Would you like a sandwich, sir? You've been sitting here for almost a week, eating nothing but a granola bar and some coffee a day. Aren't you hungry?"

"No, thank you... I'm not hungry..."

Iceland sighed; hunger? That's something he hasn't felt in a while. He was too worried to feel anything at all, honestly. The teen was tired, cold, anxious, but all those feelings were numbed out by something more important...

Hong Kong

He wasn't going to give up now. He'll wake up soon, Iceland just knew it...

Suddenly-

"w HOA I ALMOST FUCKING DIED"

wAs ThaT HONg kONG?!?!

Iceland sTOOD UP FROM THE BENCH HIS LONELY ASS WAS SITTING ON AND DARTED OVER TO HONG KONG'S DOOR, ONLY TO CONFIRM HIS SUSPICIONS

HONG KONG WAS SITTING STRAIGHT UP ON HIS BED LOOKING AROUND THE ROOM IN SHOCK

"IM ALIVE!" HE SHOUTED AT PEOPLE HE WAS SHARING HIS ROOM WITH

"HE'S ALIVE" THEY SHOUTED BACK AT HIM

"I CAN WALK!!" AN OLD MAN STOOD UP FROM HIS BED AND GASPED IN SURPRISE. EVERYONE GASPED IN SURPRISE. HE STARTED TAP DANCING AND EVERYONE CLAPPED

"I CAN SEE!!" A LITTLE FRECKLED RED-HAIRED GIRL RUSHED OUT OF HER BED AND TO THE WINDOW, OPENING IT AND GASPING!!

"SO THIS IS WHAT POLLUTION AND GLOBAL WARMING LOOKS LIKE-"

THE SUN SCREAMED

"I CAN FLY" A MAN WITH A TIE JUMPED OUT THE WINDOW. EVERYONE GASPED BUT THEN THEY SAW HIM SOAR THROUGH THE SKY AND THEY "OOOOOHED"

"I CAN JUMP!!" AN ELDERLY WOMAN STOOD UP FROM HER BED AND JUMPED, BUT HER BACK GAVE OUT AND SHE COLLAPSED ON THE FLOOR "no....I can't..."

EVERYONE STARTED DANCING AND SINGING, LIKE IN BROADWAY!!

ICELAND COULDN'T BELIVE HIS EYES!! HE OPENED THE DOOR "HONG KONG!!"

HONG KONG STOPPED HIS SINGING AND DANCING AND TURNED TO ICELAND "I-ICELAND" HE TEARED UP

THEY RAN TO EACH OTHER IN SLOW MOTION, AND THEY WERE ABOUT TO HUG EACH OTHER, BUT SUDDENLY AN EVIL SKY RANGER BURST THROUGH THE CEILING

"I AM HERE TO DESTROY THE WORLD"

"AW HELL NO YA AINT" EVERYONE SAID IN CHORUS

"AW SNAP" THE ALIEN SAID AND HE FLEW AWAY IN HIS UFO

HONG KONG HUGGED ICELAND AND buried his face in the other's neck, sobbing. "I-I'm really sorry..."

Iceland ran his fingers through the other's dark colored hair in attempt to sooth him. "Please don't cry. It's okay" He kissed his head and hugged him tighter.

"Iceland... I-I have something I want to c-confess..." he stammered, a light blush spreading across his cheeks. "I.... I love you..." He looked up to the Icelandic boy, and was surprised when a pair of lips met his own, sinking him in a sweet, loving kiss. His eyes widened in surprise, but soon closed again after realizing that after all this time, his wish had finally come true. He wrapped him arms around Iceland's neck, kissing him back; the other responded by wrapping his arms around Hong Kong's waist, deepening the already perfect kiss.

It lasted for about 5 seconds, but it was the best 5 seconds in both of their lives. Iceland hesitantly pulled away, blushing as well. "I love you too..." he smiled sweetly, glad that his feelings were returned.

"OH THAT'S REALLY GAY" EVERYONE IN THE ROOM SHOUTED

"LET'S DANCE" THE ELDERLY WOMAN ON THE FLOOR SHOUTED AS SHE HUNG ONTO THE BED TRYING TO GET UP

EVERYONE DANCED, AND EVERYTHING WAS PERFEC-

"Wait-"

Everyone stopped dancing. Hong Kong looked at Iceland. "Now what?"

"...." Iceland just stood there. Everyone just stood there looking at the floor in confusion.

Nobody knew what to do next