Chapter 30

Chapter 30

Krystina's POV
             When we got back at the hospital yesterday, Danni suggested I talk to a private counselor instead of going to group. That Justin guy said that the news reporter would be here today about 6.

            "How are you feeling Krystina?" I smile wide.

            "Amazing, I was really sad last night but now after crying I feel a lot better." I don't feel better. I feel worse, Aiden wants to help me but he knows he can't.

            "What made you sad?" This guy gets on my nerves. His heart isn't in helping the patients, he just did it because it's the easiest doctor degree to receive and get paid well.

            "My boyfriend and his best friend were accused of raping me and it's not right. They're being victimized by a nurse who used to work here, and it made me sad knowing that if I wasn't in their lives that they would still be in school and doing great."

            He nods as writes things down in his notepad. I sigh and close my eyes. "Are you sad now?" I shake my head.

            "No." Lies, "I'm just thinking of different ideas of things."

            "Things like?" He crosses his arms.

            "Like what if I wrote a book?" He nods.

            "What would it be about?" I smile.

            "I have so many ideas. A love story. Boy meets girl, they fall in love. The boy does everything to protect the girl but sometime down the road the girl saves the boys life."

            "And how does she do that?" I look at my hands and smile wider.

            "With her love. She loves him so much that she'd jump in front of a bullet for him."

            "Sounds like a very romantic story. A new aged Romeo and Juliet right?" I nod. "If I was to get you a journal, would you start writing that story? I would love to read it."

            "I'd start right away." He smiles and nods.

            "Any particular pattern you'd want the notebook to have? They have many." I bite my lip and think.

            "A heart or a sunset," I raise my eyes to meet his, "a beautiful view of a lake or pond would be the best though." He nods and writes something in his notepad.

            "Come back tomorrow and I'll give you the notebook ok?" I smile wide and nod.

            "Thank you."

            "You're a very creative spirit. I'm sure that you'll be healed from a majority of your problems by exerting your negative and even some positive energies into works of art." He stands up and I follow. He opens the door for me and as soon as I walk out I see Danni pointing to the entrance. I walk over and see Aiden, Hayden, Aubrey, and Ellie standing by the reporter and camera guy. The doors buzz and soon they are opened, Aiden walks right up to me and hugs me. I close my eyes taking in this moment, when I open them I see the counselor writing something in his notepad watching me. I pull away from Aiden, not breaking eye contact from my counselor. He smiles at me and closes his notepad, walking down the staff hallway.

            "Hi Krystina?" I smile and turn to the reporter.

            "Yeah, hi."