Chapter 13

Chapter 13

Krystina's POV
'Its dark out. I sit up in my bed and walk out of my room. I look to my left and see a male nurse coming toward me. I feel my heart beating fast, one of the rules was when it was light out no one is allowed out of their rooms. I turn around to go back into my room. The door is closed, I look over and see the male nurse look inside through the window and nod. I look in and see myself laying there asleep, I look at the guard and he jiggles the door and tries opening it. It's locked. The nurse walks to the next room and does the same procedure. I look through the little window and see my body shift and turn so my face is toward the wall.

I turn around and I notice I'm in a house. I look to my right and see stairs, I look to my left and see a living room, and then I look straight ahead and see a back door. I turn to my right and take one step on the stairs when I see a light turn on in the living room.

I turn back and slowly walk into the living room. "I'm just worried Hayden." Aiden. I run into the living room and see Hayden and Aiden sitting on the couch playing a video game.

Hayden sighs and puts the game on pause. "Aiden, she's getting better. That's all she's there for."

Aiden stands up and walks toward me. He stops right in front of me and leans against the entryway and looks out the window, but in my eyes he's looking just over my head. "For how long Hayden? She can't fake being better, she's seriously damaged. She's an actor sure but I'm not sure she knows how well her acting is to fake being even remotely okay."

I lift my hand and touch his cheek, his eyes widen and he jumps back. "Aiden what's wrong?" Hayden says standing up.

Aiden walks backwards slowly, "Nothing. I just thought I felt a spider web on my face." He turns away and sits back down on the couch grabbing his game controller. "Alright, let's play." I sigh and turn around to go up the stairs but instead I ended up in a bathroom. I look over my shoulder and see the toilet. I heard the door open; I look over and see Aubrey.

She closes the door quietly and sighs. She walks over to a cabinet under the sink and pulls out a box. She sets the box down and walks over to the bathtub. She turns the water on and after adjusting the temperature she plugs the tub. "Aubrey." She walks over to the box and opens it.

I walk over to her and look into the box; she pulls on two pieces of ribbons lifting up something from the box. Soon I realize it's a false bottom, she sets the part she pulled out on the toilet and when I look back inside the box I see at least 20 razors, there were at least 5 different types, ones from box cutters, some from paint chippers, some from shaving razors, a double sided blade that you have to buy online, and one that is used for cutting art supplies, like for cutting parts for models. "Aubrey stop." She grabs the double sided blade and set it beside the tub.

She sets the box on the sink and walks over to the tub, I can't take my eyes off the razors, I may not remember cutting myself but my subconscious mind was telling me to grab one and do it. I swallow hard and reluctantly turn to Aubrey, when I look over she is in the tub with cuts on her biceps. The water in the tub now had a hue of red. "Aubrey stop!" I feel tears running down my face, I see her lift the razor and sit up in the tub, she had on a swimming suit so it wasn't too awkward, she brought the razor below the water and I saw blood flowing, I walked over so I was in front of her, she had tears running down her face and she was biting her lip from the pain. I looked down and saw her cutting her stomach. I can't watch this. "AUBREY STOP!" I closed my eyes and kept yelling.'