"Zany!" Fluttershy exclaimed, swiping the dessert out of his reach. "You shouldn't be eating cake! Besides, this belongs to your sister!"

"Oh, let it go, honey," Discord chuckled. "He's only five months old and his diet already consists of chocolate."

"That's no excuse for him to steal from his own sister!"

"That's okay, Mom," Screwball assured her as she took back her cake.

When Zany had arrived, Screwball had been worried that this meant she was no longer special, but after spending time with her new baby brother, they became the best of siblings. Zany was just as crazy as she was; only he was little and had less control over his powers. It had surprised everyone that he looked like his parents when the case had not been for his sister. Then again, nothing made sense with this family.

The other guests included Rainbow Dash, Soarin and their three kids, Pinkie Pie's husband Red Shoes, Apple Blossom and her parents, Cinnamon Stick and Cinnamon Roll, and of course, Dinky's mother.

"I wish Twilight was here," Pinkie said as she chomped down on her cake. "She's missing out on the fun!"

"You know she's busy with preparations for the Grand Galloping Gala next week," Rarity reminded her.

Thunder Dash groaned. "Dad, do we have to go?"

"What's wrong with the Gala?" Soarin asked. "I thought you kids liked seeing us perform."

"But it's so..." Lightning shivered, "girly!"

"It's not as lame as it used to be," Rainbow assured her. "Aunt Scootaloo's going to be there with the other Cutie Mark Crusaders."

Prism gasped in delight. She loved Scootaloo like she was her real aunt.

"Awesome! Is she going to do any of her cool scooter tricks?"

Rainbow laughed. "We'll see."

"I can't wait to see Apple Bloom," Applejack sighed. "I haven't seen her or the others since Hearth's Warming Eve."

"They sure have been busy," Rarity said. "I mean they're performing at the biggest event in all of Canterlot! Not to mention they only just returned from their tour in Saddle Arabia."

Sometime after they had graduated from school, Apple Bloom, Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo had formed a band. Even though they had received their cutie marks long ago, the name the Cutie Mark Crusaders had stuck. Sweetie Belle was the lead singer, Scootaloo the main dancer and Apple Bloom the costume and set designer, though she still performed onstage with the others. Fortunately, Scootaloo's singing had improved since the talent show fiasco. They soon became famous all over Equestria and were greatly missed by their families and friends.

"Princess Flutterby Lily will be there too," Fluttershy pointed out. "And you all like her, don't you?"

"I guess so," Screwball mumbled. "But you still want me to wear a dress?"

"Don't be rude, honey. Rarity's making the dress for you."

"That reminds me!" Rarity exclaimed. "You two have to open your presents!"

Dinky squealed and raced towards the mountain of gifts.

It was tradition that after the double birthday party, the girls would sleepover. They especially loved Screwball's home because of all the fun rooms.

"Girls, time for bed!" Fluttershy called.

The teenagers groaned.

"Mom, we're fifteen!" Screwball insisted. "Can't we play bowl one more game?"