#17 - Classic Man In These Streets

Почніть із самого початку

"Don't play with me." I said punching him in his chest. Damn he was solid. "Let me warm these up. Carla got some good coffee but her to-go cups slackin'. Doesn't keep it hot for long. Make yourself comfortable Marc."

I put the coffee in the microwave and saw Marcus making himself very comfortable. Damn, it turned me on. Actually, after the back and forth with Tim, I felt horny as fxck and I wanted to tear into Marcus' handsome ass. He sat on the couch, spread his legs and grabbed the remote control. He turned the TV on realizing I had a smart TV. I told him to fire up the Netflix app. He then removed the rubberband from his locs, letting his hair flow. He turned and saw me looking at him. He smiled. At the same time, the microwave sounded.

"What you staring at?"

"A handsome ass dude." I said getting the coffee and joining him on the couch.

"My name ain't Marc either."

"It is tonight."

He just smiled. "That's fine by me."

Then he just looked me right into my eyes, just staring.

I took a sip and told him, "Now you're doing it. You better stop that staring, I'm warning you."

"What, you gone fight me? You are hotheaded, huh? That dude uhh, whats-his-name, would have rocked you to sleep though."

"He wasn't gonna hit me. You weren't gonna help me?"

"Man, I don't even know you like that," he teased. "Of course I would have."

"I wouldn't have needed your help anyway."

"I heard a little more than you thought. I like that aggressive side of you. Look at you, your ears still red and shxt." he said grabbing at my ear.

"Stop that," I said pushing his hand away. He just grabbed it and looked at me, rubbing it between his fingers.

"I wanna kiss you so bad, but we haven't even had a date yet. I know you got boundaries and all that. Plus, I don't want to move so fast. I'm surprised you invited me to your place to be honest. I took you for a very cautious person."

He listens. That's one thing I like about Marcus, he was a listener, just like me. In both my previous relationships, I was more of the listener and that was the bad thing. When I finally did talk, it was like they wanted me to stay in the back, be passive, which isn't a problem. Many people have relationships like that and it works for them. For me, I listen as well as I talk and give feedback and I haven't ran into the guy who was the same, until now.

"I wouldn't normally kiss someone I just met, but you're different." I said this but thinking I would love to feel those full sexy dark lips.

"Right, plus I'm a gentleman, so don't try to take advantage of me, walking around here in grey sweats and whatnot."

I laughed, looking him directly in the eyes. "What the sweats do?" It was a mischievous smile, I knew what was up, even though it honestly wasn't my intention.

"It's what that reveal." Then he quickly looked down at my package.

"Nah, I saw that. Well that's good. You're a gentleman, I'm a classic man in these streets, we're perfect."

Truth is, I may be a classic man in these streets, but I didn't want to be discreet between the sheets. Marcus looked and smelled so good. We talked and flirted some more, and I found out he was nearby with a client. That was understandable.

The night carried on. The living room lights were low and we watched two movies. I sat really close to him, sometimes we would just stare at each other smiling. He liked to stroke my chin, I was growing out a goatee and I would feel on his dreads. I could hardly focus on the movies because I kept fantasizing about straddling and kissing him while I pulled his hair. I couldn't take it, but I survived. Then we watched a comedy special on Netflix. We've both seen it numerous times, but we laughed like we saw it for the first time. Before I knew it, it was two in the morning.