6

I walked into the classroom to find nearly everyone standing up and chatting, with the exception of Todoroki, Bakugou, and Yaoyorozu. Todoroki bore an uninterested expression, but when I walked in, his attention was drawn to me as our eyes met. I took my seat only to feel a pair of eyes on me. I tried to ignore the feeling, but it eventually got stronger and more intense. Sighing, I looked up towards the front and glared at Bakugou, who had been turning around to glare at me.

"If you have something to say, then say it." My voice was cold and sharp. However, I accidentally spoke loudly enough for everyone in the room to hear me. Conversations stopped and all eyes were on me. Bakugou, on the other hand, was fuming.

"YOU HAVE THE NERVE TO SPEAK TO ME THAT WAY?!" A few students, mainly Deku and Uraraka, gasped in fear as Bakugou set off mini explosions and stormed towards me. I once again had no reaction.

"What is it that makes you think you're stronger than me?" I muttered just loudly enough for Bakugou to hear.

"WHAT WAS THAT, NERD?!" I held back a smirk. I knew that hit a nerve. Bakugou attempted to grab my collar and hold me up, but I managed to evade his grasp by standing up before he could adjust to the sudden shift in position. I brushed his hand away and continued glaring at him.

"You're nothing special. The only thing about you that's different from everyone else is your big mouth," I said coolly. Before Bakugou could make another aggressive remark, Todoroki stood and glared at him.

"What is it that compels you to constantly annoy others? Leave (F/n) alone." His voice was cold and venomous.

"WHAT'S IT TO YOU, HALF AND HALF?!" After Bakugou had started directing his attention to Todoroki, I had time to slip out of the room.

"Geez, that boy gives me a headache..." I rubbed my forehead before heading to the bathroom to splash water on your face. Staring in the mirror, I noticed just how awful I looked. I had dark circles under my eyes, and my normally stoic face was flooded with exhaustion. It was the sad consequence of lacking sleep, which was unfortunately commonplace for me. I took a deep breath before turning around and attempting to leave the room. However, before I could take another step, I came face to face with a girl making a wicked grin. She put a hand on my shoulder, and when I tried to pull away, she firmly grasped my arm.

"I've been waiting for you, (Y/n) (L/n)."

Edit 6/10/20: This chapter was short, so I wasn't too unhappy with it. I just made a few minor word edits and cut out some words that made it awkward.