Chapter 18

//Kendall//

Get up Kendall

I can't be bothered anymore

He's not worth your tears

Yes he is, he meant the world to me

Get over it

How am I supposed to get over the best and only friendship I ever had just like that?

You've been on the floor for an hour Kendall

I could stay and cry for weeks

Come on Kendall, it's over

But I never wanted it to be

All good things have to come to an end, Kendall

All good things have to come to an end, a miserable, miserable end...

I sighed, sniffled and listened to my conscious to get up. I took a deep breath, and walked to my class, not caring if I was horrifically late.

At the end of my class, which also signalled the end of school, I realised that I was still holding the bunch of letters, so I decided to fulfil what I was supposed to do today.

I pulled out my phone and got up text messages.

To Coreyyy😍😘💛:
Meet me outside school

From Corey:
Si mamacita😏

I rolled my eyes, he's not even Spanish.

He is so not letterboy and I'm telling you I will flip my shit if letterboy never really existed and it was Corey but he had just copy and pasted them from google, or maybe pornhub, knowing Corey.

I walked round the back of school to see Corey, "hi" I said bluntly while looking for the letters in my bag. "Hey baby girl," he said grabbing my waist harshly. "Uh, no, none of that please" I said sassily, swatting away his hands. "What I was really here for, was to just ask you, not word for word, but what kind of things did you write in those letters?" I smirked. "What letters?... Ooooohh those letters that was ages ago that's why I couldn't remember them" he said. "You literally gave me one the day before yesterday" I replied "so now you remember the letters, what was in them?" I added looking him up and down.

"I-uh-oh yea that you uh-um have a nice ass and that you play volleyball real good..." he said, stupidly smirking , proud of himself like he made up the perfect, most believable lie.

What a dipshit.

"You really didn't write them, did you?" I whispered shaking my head.

"Ok fine, I didn't write those letters," he said putting his hands up

"So you just copied and pasted them from the internet to just get in my pants?!"

"No, when you were on the bleachers, I was walking passed you and I happened to see you were reading a love letter, and me being me, I couldn't pass on that that opportunity or that ass, what cringey nerdy ass geek would write a letter, not me for sure". He smirked.

I was beyond infuriated, all I could see was red, I've had enough bullshit for one day; I lost my mother fùcking best friend, this díck decided to play with my feelings like it's a fucking game of fornite , and letterboy out there is probably crushed, seeing me with Corey so I've probably lost him too.

IM DONE

IM SO DONE WITH EVERYTHING I DONT CARE ANYMORE

Instead of a slap, I changed my hand into a fist and bopped him right in the nose, knocking him to the floor.

Throwing punches left and right, I just couldn't stop myself, my life is ruined, I have nothing to live for, I might as well just lay in my grave and wait and nobody would care.

I got off him and stamped on his balls, flipping him off.

"Don't fucking talk about letterboy like that, I'm more in love with a bag of Cheetos than you. Letterboy is more admirable than you AND I DONT EVEN FUCKING KNOW HIM. Now leave me the fuck alone you piece of sweetcorn shít." I said while strutting away like a leopard.

I held my breath and hurried to my car. As soon as I buckled in, I let out the huge sob I had been holding in followed by many other ones, with the  tears streaming down my cheeks. I put my hands on my face and continued crying.

How can everything go from being so damn perfect to just a fucking living nightmare.