Chapter 15

//Kendall//
*Brrr* my phone vibrated, signalling I had received a text. I looked at my phone.

My eteeweeteeeeee: get your boyfriend to drive your thotty ass home. Don't worry about me although I know you wouldn't give two flying fucks anyway.

Excuse me?! Ethan's crossed the line I thought he would never even step near. Although I'm beyond pissed, somethings up with Ethan and I need to help him whether I like it or not, I can't just leave him in however a state he may be in.

"Sorry Corey, I really have to go now, see you around though hopefully" I half smiled while kissing his cheek. "See you baby girl" I watched him walk down the bleachers, I thought he would offer me a ride like Ethan would without me asking, because I don't like having to ask people for rides because I myself find it a bit rude and intruding but I guess now I have to walk...

//Corey//

Gullible bitch I knew she would buy it

//Kendall//
I began making my own way down the bleachers and onto the street while wondering what on earth might've gotten Ethan this upset at me, I was beyond paranoid and wanted to find out so I picked up my speed in the heavy rain to try and get to Ethan's quicker. I wanted to double check whether Ethan was actually at his house so I picked up my phone to call him...

Ringing...ringing...ringing...ringing...ringing...no answer.

Redial...ringing...ringing...ringing...ringing...no answer.

It went on until I reached Ethan's house and finally decided to hang up for the last time. I spotted a figure sitting on the porch steps getting drenched by the rain. I instantly recognised the figure as Ethan. His head was hanging low with his face in his hands and his body was ever so slightly jolting up and down, signalling he was crying. I began running to him for dear life. What happened? I soon slowed down as I approached his weeping body. "Ethan?!" I said shocked as I looked at his face. His facial expression was something I've never seen come from his face in my life, when he usually cries, you can mainly see anxiety, fear and how overwhelmed he is, but his face now was dark, lifeless, depressed, as if his whole world was destroyed, and utter sadness. Strangely instead of usually going to hug me, he got up and walked in his house shutting the door on me just as I was about to walk in. "Ethan?!" I said, shocked. No answer. "Ethan Grant Dolan!" I said banging on the door. "Did I do something wrong?! ETHAN HELP ME OUT HERE!!" I said continuing knocking on the door "ETHA-" I was interrupted when Ethan forcefully opened the door, tears still in his eyes. "FUCK OFF BITCH I TOLD YOU TO LEAVE ME ALONE IN THAT GODDAMN TEXT CANT YOU FUCKING READ YOU DUMB BITCH GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME HOE YOUR LIKE AN INCURABLE DISEASE YOUR ALWAYS UP MY ASS ITS NOT A HAT YOU KNOW YOU FUCKTARD LIKE JUST FUCKING TAKE THE GODDAMN HINT TO JUST FUCKING STAY AWAY FROM ME AND GO AHEAD AND SUCK YOUR NEW BOYFRIENDS DICK YOU GULLIBLE SLUT, YEAH YOU HEARD IT FROM ME, WHORE! THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME NOW!" He screamed in tears, slamming the door once again.

I was left completely and utterly speechless, staring at nothing but the thin air in front of my very eyes, still there standing, paralysed in the pouring rain. Mouth still agape and mind blank, I subconsciously turned on my heels, walking down the middle of the tarmac road, still just staring.

Genuinely dumbfounded

My legs took charge of me without me even noticing and took me to some kind of wood, I had been here before...with Ethan...but I remembered it being so vibrant and vivid, but now, it seemed such a monotoned array of dull greys and browns, everything was just kind of droopy and depressed.

My knees caved in at the memories...

Flashback:
"Efin dis is amazinggg! Hehehehe I can't beweeve we buiwt dis!!" I said, admiring our little fort we made out of sticks.
"I know, we can move in heor togeverrrr"
"Oh ma gasshhh gweat idea!"
"I wuv you Kendill"
"I wuv you to Efin"
He held my hand and looked straight at me. "We are gonna be bffs foreweerrr!" I giggled. "Duuuhhh" he replied. We gave eachother a hug. "Guys, has it been over 30 seconds yet, I've been hiding for agesssss." Grayson said coming out from behind a tree. "DATS WHAT I THOUGHT WE FORGOT! WE FORGOT YOU GRAYSON!" I laughed holding my stomach, Grayson began laughing too and jumped on top of us, ruining our den. "Grayssoonnn" whined Ethan. "I'm sowy but this time we can make one in my backyard so it's easier to bwing snacks!" "Yeaaa" we all giggled in unison "let's gooo" Ethan said, grabbing our hands as we ran all the way back home.

End of flashback

Tears were like waterfalls from my sodden eyes.

'Thotty ass'

'Hoe'

'Dumb bitch'

'Gullible slut'

'Fucktard'

'Whore'

'Incurable disease'

Everything just kept spinning like a whirlwind in my head.

"How did this happen?" I sniffled to myself.

"What did I do wrong?" I whispered, staring at nothingness.

"I thought we were fucking inseparable."

"Who are you trying to fool Kendall, you always fuck everything up, what could possibly make you think that you wouldn't fuck the only friendship you had left up as well." I added, letting out a loud sob.

I sat against a tree with my back resting on the soggy bark and my bum on the sodden mud, for certain staining my clothes, but I didn't give a shit. I didn't give a shit that I was sitting alone in the pouring rain. I didn't give a shit that I looked like an unstable psycho. I didn't give a shit that it was past midnight. I didn't give a shit that my fingers were going numb from the cold. Because I had no one to dress nicely for in the first place. Because I had no one to spend it with in the first place. Because I had no one to look presentable for in the first place. Because I had no one to go home to in the first place. Because nothing could compete with the numbing feeling in my heart in the first place.

I was just filled with nothing but confusion.

But when I say confusion, I mean, distraught, sadness, depression, darkness, lifelessness, paralysis, anxiety.

I looked up at the sky, the rain water flooding my eyes.

"Ethan." I sighed, closing my eyes, just letting the sensation of the rain water hit my skin be.

"Ethan" I repeated, now also feeling the sensation of tears running down my cheeks.

"Ethan!" this time now feeling the burning sensation in my knuckles from punching the tree.

"Ethan" I whispered, defeated, just too out of backbone to feel anything anymore.

"Ethan".