Chapter 5

//Kendall//

I bolted through the corridors at the end of the day to Ethan's car. " 'sup" He said, flipping his hair and trying to act like one of those stereotyped surfer dudes. "Shut up hoe and get your flat ass in the car" I said cheekily while leaping into the car. "Before you gonna drive off, I need to tell a bitch something." I said looking in my backpack for the letter. "What?" He asked. "This." His face instantly went red and he broke eye contact with me. "Lol u wild. Wyd tho" He said not giving eye contact at all yet nervously smiling at the floor

//Ethan//
Well shít.

I tried my best not to use my normal handwriting but- ugh screw it I don't have an excuse it's obvious she would know.

I'm fucked.
I'm so fucked.

//Kendall//

"WHAT IM DOING IS SPAZZING OUT THAT I HAVE A SECRET ADMIRER!! TEEHEEEE!!! AND I NEED TO KNOW ALL THE BOYS IN THE SCHOOL SO I CAN TICK THEM OFF IF ITS NOT THEM AND SOOOO YOU NEED TO HELP MEEEEE" I said squealing excitedly.

//Ethan//
There's my dipshit best friend.
I thought she knew for a second there.
Whew.
I've been cutting this shit too damn fine lately.

//Kendall//

"OOHOHOHHO I NEED TO READ IT TO YOU!! okay so it says,
'I didn't fall in love with you,
I walked in love with you,
With my eyes wide open,
Choosing to take
Every step along the way,
I do believe in fate and destiny,
But I also believe
We are only fated
To do things
That we'd choose anyway.
And I'd choose you;
In a hundred lifetimes
In a hundred worlds
In any version of reality,
I'd find you,
And I'd choose you.
Yours truly,
—P.S. I love you.'" I said while tearing up.

"Oh my god Why is this the sweetest thing I've ever read, I'm already in love with whoever wrote this." I giggled, I glanced over to Ethan who was looking at the floor, blushing and a cute smile on his face, probably thinking the poem relates to some girl he might've met earlier today. For some reason saying Ethan was happy about another girl puts a pang in my heart. This is just bestfriend love, right? Nothing more, definitely nothing more...(a/n: cue John cena with his head popping out a green screen saying "ARE YOU SURE ABOUT THAT?!"😂😂) "anywhooo, any boys that gossip about me?" I said flipping my hair. "Not even jimmy the school nerd aims that low" he laughed. This time I flipped my finger at him. "Shut up dickhead, I know they're all drooling over me..." I smirked.

"Well, I know this one guy, he knows you, thinks you're very sweet, kind, very very funny and never ceases to be the joy fulfilling his life, he thinks you're absolutely gorgeous, from your skin through to your soul, he can almost see the angelic rays beaming out of you, you intoxicate him with your laughter, you make him weak at the knees every time you smile, he thinks you're like the breathe of fresh air everybody needs, you make him want to cuddle you up and never let go. But those eyes, your eyes are his main attraction, those bright, big blue eyes that are not only a fascinating colour, but it's the fact that he can see his entire future right there in your eyes, his future with you." He said, looking incredibly deeply into my eyes and me looking into his, hazel eyes. Damn they give me goosebumps every time and I just can't control it.
I almost had to convince myself that Ethan himself wasn't the guy he was talking about, because OBVIOUSLY it wouldn't be Ethan, but it seemed so real how it was fluently escaping his mouth like a birdsong, how he looked right in my eyes the entire time, trying to tell me something which I just couldn't understand. I'll figure it out sooner or later...

"Oh my god, who is he who is he who is he, that boy can marry me already..."

//Ethan//

Gladly.

//Kendall//
"Well it wouldn't be so much of a SECRET admirer if I told you now would it?" He smirked. I hated it when he knew something I didn't and purposely hid it from me. "ETHAN DO YOU WANT ME TO STAY A SINGLE PRINGLE FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE BECAUSE IM NOT TAKING ANY OTHER MAN NOW." I said almost hyperventilating because I was so desperate to find out who this was.
"Time will tell Kenny, time will tell..."

Twat.

——————————