Chapter 6

//Kendall//
We reached my house and Ethan leaped into my bed as soon as his feet were out of his shoes. "Hmmmm...who needs a girlfriend when your bed is right there for you, waiting for you to come home, snuggling up to it, and you can trust that it will stay loyal and won't be under the bleachers with a random dude making out." He said, snuggling up to one of my pillows. "Your only saying that because you've never had a girlfriend and no one wants to" I snickered. "Heyyyyy" he pouted. "Well it's not my fault that it just simply sucks to be you" I smirked. "Get your ass here!" He yelled while leaping up and grabbing me and putting me over his shoulder.

//Ethan//

I must say the view is rather nice here, it being Kendall's ass.

//Kendall//

He stood up on my bed and threw me down on it yelling "JOHN CENA!". He leaped off the bed and took my recorder from my drawer then sat on me while playing John Cenas theme tune with his notstrils. I instantly exploded into laughter. "FIRST OFF, HOW THE FUCK DID YOU RANDOMLY FIND A RECORDER IN MY ROOM THAT I DIDNT EVEN KNOW I OWNED, SECOND OFF, WHERE THE FUCK DID YOU LEARN TO PLAY THE JOHN CENA THEME TUNE? AND THIRD OFF, WHAT THE FUCK?! YOUR NOSTRILS?! I DONT EVEN HAVE WORDS FOR YOU ETHAN!" I said laughing my tits off. "WELL ILL GIVE MYSELF SOME WORDS FOR YOU THEN, OH MY GOD, ETHAN YOUR THE FUNNIEST PERSON IVE EVER MET IN MY LIFE! IM GONNA GET ALL THE GIRLS ON YOU SO YOU CAN FINALLY GET LAID!" He said mimicking my girly voice. "Ha, ethan, here's the thing, the only way you're gonna get laid is if you shove yourself up a chickens ass and wait." I giggled. "Do you WANT me to John Cena you again?" He smirked "Do you WANT me to shove that recorder up your ass?" I replied in the same tone. "Hmmmmm" he sighed, resting his head on my chest, still laying on top of me.

 "Hmmmmm" he sighed, resting his head on my chest, still laying on top of me

We laid there in comfortable silence for a few minutes. "Ethan?" I asked softly. "Yes Kenny?" He replied sweetly. "So, you say, you know who is writing me these letters, right?". "You betcha." He said going red,

weirdo.

"So, if you really don't want to tell me who it is, do you at least think that person is right for me, a person who you think I will love back, or at least learn to love? Do you think that these letters seem genuine from that guy? Or just copy and pasted from the internet just to get into a girls pants? Do you think the moment I set eyes on him my smile will grow one hundred times wider? Do you think he is for me, a guy that I can at least see having a future with? I trust you Ethan, I would even trust you with my mothers life and not a single doubt would cross my mind. I know that I can trust you, I could jump off a bridge care free because I trust that you will catch me if you say you would. So, tell me, what's he like?" I said quietly, playing with his hair. His smile instantly grew when I said that I trusted him with my life.

The fact that just moving his mouth upwards would brighten my entire day was the funniest part. The way his smile is always genuine and not fake just to please me. I always feel that sense of comfort when that smile is out and about, there was just something about it that took my breath away then gave it back again, there was just something about it that would turn my heart into a puddle, there was just something about it that captured me, making me unable to look elsewhere, there was just something about it that was irreplaceable, nothing could overwrite Ethan's smile, nothing, there was just something about it that felt like he took me to heaven and back, there was just something about it, that made me realise:

I'm falling for him.

—————————————