Love Me Like U Do

" The HOTTEST couple in town MSK and Sameera Kapoor "

Geet stared at the page 3 headline of newspaper . HER Maan with someone else . So foolish of her how can she say her Maan . The biggest businessman of India The Maan Singh Khurana can't be her but what to do with her silly heart who dare to fall for him ...

She still remember that day when he saved her from those goons . After that he gave her job as she was searching for one badly . He didn't ask about her qualification just appointed her as his secretary . With time she keep falling for him deeply . People say he is rude arrogant but she saw the real maan beneath the rudeness , who love his Dadima beyond anything , who always visit orphanage and spends time with kids . How can she stop herself from falling for this man ? ...

Yes he is very cold hard person but situation make him like this . He lost his parents at early age . His father's best friend and business partner cheated his father took all property , they came on road even no relatives came to help them . His father couldn't bear it and died in heart attack . Soon his mother also passed away . At the age of 13 he saw all this . With his own hard work he reached where he is now the number , one businessman ...

How can she thought that he will love his plain secretary ' you are mad. Just because you love him you thought he will love you too , Never ' .

So what he is rude with everyone but never shouted or rude with her , even he always try to make her smile when she is sad that sight only witnessed by her . He always support her , moreover fought for her . She remembered the incident when he fired someone because he was misbehaving with her . Not just that . He always took her with him at every party or dinner meeting...

              ' but that doesn't mean Maan sir loves you . Yes he can't love you . Why would he? Who are you ? You are just an orphan . He was doing all this because he felt pity on you . It was only pity nothing else .Sameera is perfect for him . She is rich beautiful most of all Maan sir likes her . She is made for Maan sir not you ' She thought with a painful smile.

'don't be selfish Geet . You should be happy for him . Now you have to stay away from him have to forget him at any cost ' with this determination she went out take coffee for Maan ...

She took a long breath and knock the door ... there he is sitting in his chair and reading what she was reading earlier . It was easy to say that she will try to forget him but seeing him looking at Sameera's photo with a smirk on his face it hurts her so much . She put the mug on table and about to go but Maan stop her ...

" we are going for dinner at 8 pm make a reservation at xyz hotel "... his gaze still on newspaper ..Geet clutched duppata in anger and pain .

" i can't go" came a instant reply .

.    " ok you want to go other hotel then fine i will tell clie... " before he complete , she said quickly

" no i mean i can't go but i will make the reservation Sasha mam will go with you "

" why? " This time he tossed the newspaper aside or say throw it down , his all attention on her and looked at her in confusion .

" i have other plan" Geet quietly answered without looking at him fearing he may caught her lies ..
he didn't back out and asked her with little anger in his voice " What plan ? "

" its personal "

now he is boiling hearing her answer how can his Geet says no to him .? What personal thing she is talking about ..." can i know what so personal Ms handa?"

" no you can't . I don't want to share my personal life with my boss ".

That was wrong answer as it blow his anger . He got up from his seat and came face to face with her . First time Geet is seeing Maan sir angry on her and she is feeling very scared.