•°▪¤▪°•

A naked body of a slender girl lay unconscious on the grass inside the dense forest, her body fidgets before opening her eyes which displayed a colorful purple.

She slowly sat up wiping her eyes and looked around, all she could see was trees, bushes, and grass all around her and the occasional birds that fly above her.

She slowly stood up and looked for her pumpkin head and found it just a few feet away from her, she picked it up and saw something in the distance.

It was glinting which made the young female curious and approach it she wobbles her way to it while placing the pumpkin head on her chest.

When she arrived at the source of the glinting object she found a diamond! A sword! A diamond sword! The girl's eye sparkle in delight and picked up the sword.

Then she sensed something moving and that something was on the bush that was shaking far beside her.

She first thought of it as just another overworld mob creature but when then the creature walks out of the bush the girl widens her eyes.

It was three large black wolves they had white spikes on their bodies, a skull, sharp claws, teeth, and a red glowing eye. They circled the girl snarling and growling at her.

Then the mysterious wolf creatures looked at the girl's eye and that provoked something inside her, the smooth pale skin on her body slowly turn a rough and dark shade of purple, her body slowly getting more slender and taller.

Vrwoop!

The girl vanished leaving purple specks of light before reappearing beside the wolf creature grabbing its large arm before ripping it from its body.

The wolf creature yelped loudly in pain and in shock, it made an attempt to bite the girl but the girl had already gone for a jab to its skull and pierced downwards, killing it in an instant.

Another wolf creature went for a swipe with its long claws staring down the girl in the eye, the girl was again provoked to attack it, she stabbed the wolf creature's incoming claws and planted it straight to the ground making the wolf creature kneel before her.

She grabbed the head of the wolf creature and pulled it off its shoulders easily, black liquid spewing out of the torn neck and the body while the head of the headless wolf creature slowly evaporated.

The girl looked around to found the last wolf creature gone but then all of a sudden a stinging pain erupted on her shoulder as the last wolf creature bite her entire left shoulder from behind, the girl let out an inhuman shriek.

The girl knelt from the pain and grabbed the wolf creature closer to her front, all of a sudden her jaw unhinged and then she bites the entire neck of the wolf creature and snapped it.

The wolf creature let out a whimper before dropping down beside the girl, droplets of purple liquid trickled down on the bitten shoulder of the girl. She scans her surroundings to find no more hostile creatures.

Her jaw slowly fixed itself, growing more body mass and her skin turning smooth and pale again, her shoulders slowly regenerating she grabbed the enchanted diamond sword and pulled it off the fading carcass of the wolf creatures.

She also grabbed her pumpkin head placing it in front of her chest, she looked around before teleporting in random direction but was uncertain about where to go.

She also couldn't return to the End Realm for an unknown reason which she is worried for, she is stuck on the Overworld as of now and must be wary of humans and hostile creatures that may lurk around her.