Cat fight

(Still part of escapade)

Lauren's pov

I let Dani join the others while i'll head back to our room and get some spare batteries. We've been searching for Jade this past few hours, i'm starting to loose hope but i needed to be strong for Perrie. Once i reached our room i opened the door and saw Perrie on the floor.

Jade? She spoke

My heart instantly shattered into pieces, i can't stand seeing Perrie like this. She looked so misserable, her sparkly blue eyes turned dull, her perfect blonde hair was a mess, She's not even herself. Then i realized she was drunk.

"Perrie? I said as i walk closer to her
Jaaaaadeeeee isss thaaaat youuuu?
"Perrie, i'm sorry.
Whyyy aree youu sayingg soowyyy Jeeeeed?
"Perrie, we didn't find her.

Then it was just silence, She just looked down.
i pulled her chin up so that she was facing me.
She was crying, i didn't say anything but i just pulled her into a tight hug. I could feel my shoulder getting soaked up in her tears, she was sobbing like crazy.
"Shhhh Pez, it's okay
Then she pulled away from our hug and quickly stood up.

No it's not okay! Ya'll can try and cheer me up but it's not gonna change anything! My girlfriend is freaking nowhere to be seen! Now you're telling me it's okay? Well let me tell you Lauren IT IS NOT FUCKING OKAY! After that she burst out the door.

Leaving me speechless.

I quickly went out and tried to catch up with her. As i went outside she was already having a breakdown with the guys.

NOBODY CARED FOR HER! NOT EVEN YOU GUYS! BECAUSE IF YOU DID SHE WOULD'VE STILL BE WITH US! she shouted at them, i was facing Perrie's back. I didn't say i just watched the whole drama.

How dare you tell us that we didn't care for her? Do you actually think we wanted this to happen? Jesy said.

Perrie we love you , i know this is hard for you but stop being a bitch, Leigh added.

Wait what? Did i just heard that from your mouth? Dani said while stepping out from the back and facing Perrie.
Perrie, none of us wanted this to happen and you really think we didn't care for her? SHE'S MY FUCKING BESTFRIEND PERRIE! FOR GOD'S SAKE! DO YOU ACTUALLY THINK WE WOULDN'T CARE FOR HER? Dani said, she was really pissed.

I DON'T FUCKING CARE WITH WHAT YOU SAY! BECAUSE I DON'T GIVE A GOD DAMN FUCK ABOUT YOU! WE'RE ALL FINE WHEN WE GOT HERE UNTIL YOU CAME AND JOINED US! EVERYTHING WAS A WRECK! THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT! She Perrie shouted

PERRIE! Zayn said sounding like a dad.
This is no one's fault! He added.

Really Perrie? I thought you were nice, Dani said.
Jade doesn't deserve you, she added.

Perrie didn't wait any second to slap Her right in the cheek. She pushed her down and sat on her tummy while she slap her back and forth.

HOW *SLAP* DARE *SLAP* YOU *SLAP* SAY *SLAP* THAT *SLAP*.

I quickly got into action and pulled Perrie away, luckily she was lighter than i thought, Zayn and the others held Dani.

IT'S FUCKING TRUE! SHE DON'T DESERVE YOU! BECAUSE YOU ARE A BITCH! Dani said while trying to get out of their grip.

YEAH FUCK YOU! Perrie shot back. I was holding her tummy so that she won't go away.

Zayn let go of Dani and let Jesy and Leigh hold her, He went in between of Perrie and Dani

THE BOTH OF YOU FUCKING STOP! DO YOU THINK JADE WOULD BE HAPPY SEEING HER TWO BESTFRIENDS FIGHTING?! He yelled while looking back and forth at Perrie and Dani.

Pack your things we're living! He said while walking out.

Then the both of them started to be calm. When i feel like Perrie is okay, i let go of her.