That's not why i love you

N/a please listen to the song while reading this chapter ya know to get all the feels! Anyway i've been updating a crazy amount of times right now and that's a good thing right? Hahaha so here it is.

Jade's pov

" okay pez just wait for me here okay?
Sure

i looked at my room and tried to find my rusty guitar, well it's better than nothing.
I went back at the living room only to see pez looking so hot, Jade stop.

"Hey i'm back :)
Go ahead Jade

Lala lalalala
Lala lalalala

I like your smile
I like your vibe
I like your style

But that's not why iloveyou

And i, i like the way you're such a star but that's not why iloveyou hey

Do you feel
Do you feel me
Do you feel what i feel too

Do you need
Do you need me
Do you need me

You're so beautiful
But that's not why iloveyou

I'm not sure you know
That the reason iloveyou
Is you being you

Just you

Yeah the reason iloveyou
Is all that we've been through
And that's why iloveyou

I opened my eyes to see Perrie's reaction she was sheepingly smiling like a child. I stared at her blue orbs and all i saw is love. I stared at her lips and i noticed that she saw me staring at it.

Missed my lips? She said while smiling and also staring at my lips
"Yeah, what you gonna do about it? I said
This, she said while slowly leaning

Her left hand was caressing my thigh while her right hand was touching my cheek. It was a slow passionate kiss, our lips are moving in sync and not fighting for dominance. I wrapped my arm around the back of her neck while i sat on her lap, i could easily feel Perrie's bulge since i was only wearing undies. i wrapped my legs on her torso while she gives me support by touching my bum. She stood up and carried me to my bed without breaking our kiss. She sat me down at the edge of my bed while she kneel down infront of me.

Jade, i'm telling you this again. Is this okay?
"Yes Perrie it's more than okay :)
But Jade i need to tell you something first, Before i went here i saw Jed kissing another girl. Jade. He's cheating on you.
"What's the point pez, i'm already cheating on him to. With you
Well i'm just saying
"But pez what about you?
About me?
"Yeah you and your boyfriend
HAHAHAHAHA oh Jade
"What?
Jade. I don't have one
oh.
"Anyway back to my business

We started kissing, again. Perrie started to lay me down, she grabbed my hands and pinned in to the cushion, her right hand started playing with my breast. She kissed my lips agressively our lips are now fighting for dominance but i'm letting her win this time, Her tounge started to search around my mouth, we played with our tounge, she sucked it then nibble on it softly. She gently pulled my bottom lip then licked it afterwards. I arched my back so that she can remove my shirt.
So hot, she said
I blushed
your cute when you blush
She removed my bra and started groping my breast, she lowered her kiss slowly, she sucked on my neck and planted a lot of kisses. Her kisses went down at the middle of my breast a licked it from the bottom all the way at the top. She sucked on my right breast while she played on the other one. She swirled her tounge around my pink buds and started sucking it. She removed her pants and boxers to reveal her cock standing all proudly. She removed my undies and started licking my folds, i arched my back from all the pleasure that i am getting. She sucked on my clit and licked it like a cat, she fucked me using her tounge but i wanted more. I wrapped my legs around her torso and pulled her closer to me. She ejaculate a little bit and started teasing me with the head of her cock.

Pez you're teasing me again.

With that being said she thrust inside me but it was only in a slow pace, every inch of her cock was hitting my core, loud slaps and moans sorrounds my room, i bit my bottom lip to stop me from moaning. She started to quicken the pace making me hold on to my bed sheet.

Scream my name Jade

She continued to fuck me, i was on cloud nine. I could feel my core tightening on her cock.

Pez i'm gonna cum, cum with me. I'm on birth control.

Just a little bit of thrust i could feel perrie's hot jizz feeling me up. After that she kissed my lips and said

Let's sleep Jadey.

Last update for today ya'll!!!! Babyeeee