Beach escapade V

Jade's pov

Mum? Why are you here? What?! No! I love Perrie, you can't take me away from her! I don't want to be with Jed! Perrie i'm sorry, but i have to do this. Always remember that iloveyou more than anything else.

"Oh shit, i muttered. What a weird dream, i looked around the room and it was still dark. God i'm sweating, i went to the bathroom and splash my face with water. I stared at the mirror for a while, why did i had that dream? I remembered that i haven't told Perrie that my mum is homophobic, how will our relationship work? What if one day Perrie and i parted ways? I can't loose her, not again. Then suddenly a tear rolled down to my cheek, i quickly wiped it off.

Baba? I heard Perrie say, she was still half asleep.
"Hey babe, why are you up?
I heard someone in here so i checked it.

I quickly pulled her into a tight hug.
"Pez we will fight against odds, we'll love each other, we'll fight for each other, no one can tear us apart. Pez this day i will promise you that i will never ever in my life leave your side because Perrie, i....i....,. I couldn't continue anymore because i started crying.
Shhh baba it's okay, she said while rubbing my hair. Iloveyoutoo baby and i will never ever leave you. C'mon you still need rest, we still have a week before this ends, we have summer class right? So lets just enjoy this vacay.

I pulled away from our hug and wrapped my arms around the back of her shoulder, she pulled me close and rested a hand on my cheek while the other hand was on my waist.
I looked deeply into her ocean blue eyes and started leaning in. We kissed passionately and didn't fight for dominance, i pulled away and rested our foreheads together, Iloveyou, i whispered. Iloveyoumore, she replied.
"Let's go back to sleep baba, i said.
================================
Perrie's pov

Jade and i went back to sleep, well it was only Jade who fell asleep. My encounter earlier with Jade still bothers me, who the hell wakes up at 3 am then stares at the mirror, i mean i love Jade but that's freaky. She told me things that was kinda upsetting to me, seems like she was saying goodbye or am i just being delusional? Either way i need to talk to her asap.

The next day

Pez wake up, we're gonna eat. I heard a raspy voice.
"I slowly open my eyes and saw Lauren kneeling down.
Morning, she smiled
"Hi Lo, what's up?
I said we were gonna eat so c'mon.
"You go ahead i'll just fix myself real quick.
Mmkay, byeeee.

I stood up and put my hair into a messy bun, i looked around and there was no one, even Jade.
I went outside and i was greeted by Zayn.
Hey Pez! He said.
"Hi Zaynie, have you seen Jade?
She was gone when we woke up
"What? Why?
Well i don't know Pez, maybe she just went out for a walk. She'll be back.
"Okay

Breakfast is served bitches! I heard Danielle said.
The food was great, since we're at the beach they served seafood boil.
Here ya go Perrie, Danielle said as she gave me my food.
I just smiled in response.

Eat up guys! Leigh said.
Hold up where is Jade? Jesy ask
Who was the first one to wake up? I said.
Perrie ofcourse it's Jade, Leigh tried to joke but immediately stopped when she saw my "Wtf" face.
Okay okay i woke up earlier when ya'll are still asleep and Jade was already gone. Leigh explained.
"What?! What if she's missing, i exclaimed.
Calm down Perrie, Danielle said.
"Calm down?i stood up. You're telling me to calm the fuck down? When none of us know where she is? I fired back.
Perrie! We'll all find Jade after we eat okay? Zayn said trying to calm me down by holding my hand.
"NO! YA'LL CAN EAT I'LL JUST GO AND FIND HER BY MYSELF!, i said while i swat away his hand and walking away.

I'll go get her, i heard someone say.

So where is Jade?