Beach escapade II

HI SO THE CHAPTERS GOT A LITTLE MESS UP! BEFORE YOU READ THIS PLEASE READ "HAPPY PERRIE" FIRST THIS CHAPTER WILL ONLY APPEAR AFTER BEACH ESCAPADE I.

Perrie's pov

Well so far Lee is driving smoothly, It's been 2 hours since the ride started and i could feel my tummy getting upset, because i didn't really ate.

Baba is that your tummy? Jade said
"Yeah i'm kinda hungry
Then eat me

I could already feel my cock twitching,
Not today Edwards not today.

"Oh Jadey
What? I'm being serious, she said seductively while biting her bottom lip.
"Baba i need real food
Alright.

"hey lee is there any nearby restaurant?
I said
Well there's mcdonalds just around the corner, why? You hungry? She replied while keeping an eye on the road.
"Yeah
We'll go there.
"Thanks, can you wake us when we arrived?
Yeah sure.

I rested my head at the window while jade was using my lap as a pillow.

Zayn and Jesy c'mon wake up.

"Even if my eyes are closed i could see Leigh being frustrated by just waking us up.
"We're already here? I said while yawning
Yes so can you help me waking these owls?
"Yeah sure

"Jade baby we're going to eat, i said while waking her up.
Okay okay.

At mcdonald's

"So guys just find us a seat and i'll take the order.
Thanks pez, they all said in unison

I saw a familliar face when the lady infront of me turned around, she stopped at her tracks and looked at me

Do i know you from somewhere? Oh yeah you're Perrie right? It's me Lauren, she said.
"Oh yeah hello nice seeing you again
Well i gotta go, take care Perrie

Jade's pov

I saw Perrie talking to that girl that she bumped into last week. Is that the reason why she let us sit? Just to talk to that girl? Jealousy is taking over my body, stop it thirlwall stop it. I'll get my revenge by just teasing her, let the games begin.

She sat next to me while giving us our foods.
"Thanks babe
No problem baba.

All of us are busy eating, i started caressing Perrie's thighs while continuing to eat i could tell she's already going nuts. My hand started to go higher until i was touching her dick, i smirked when i realise it's already hard.

Pez you okay? You look kinda funny, Jesy said
Aw baby are you okay? I said while pouting.
Ye.......s

Then i stopped, leaving Perrie fluttered.
"C'mon guys lets go the beach is waiting! I said being so excited.
Alright hold your horses, leigh replied.

Skip car ride

I stepped outside the car and saw a familliar face.

Danielle?

New character you guuys!