Unexpected

*Ring ring*

Once the bell rung Perrie ran as fast as she can so that she can meet Jade. she's her bestfriend ever since they were little and their friendship is currently going strong.

"Excuse meeee coming through" Perrie said while trying to make her way out. Once she's outside her classroom she went straight to Jade's room. N/a: They're in college :)

Jade's pov

Jade was currently reading her favorite book while sipping a cup of tea and ofcourse while eating her favorite biscuits, then suddenly

*Knock knock*

She stood up and opened the door only to find Jed holding a single rose.

Hi Jade. He said while giving her the flowers. "May i come in?"

Jade quickly gave Jed a tight hug and a kiss on his cheek, "Aww Jed you didn't have to, c'mon let's go inside"

They sat on the couch and cuddled, Jade's head was on Jed's shoulder while Jed's arm was on Jade's shoulder. (Try to imagine it :)

Jed i missed you, i can't wait to introduce you to Perrie, my bestfriend. She said while keeping her eye at the telly.
"Sounds good to me Jade" He said then gave Jade a kiss on her head

Both of them are having a good time, they were telling each other some jokes which made Jade laugh like there's no tomorrow.
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Perrie's pov

Once Perrie is infront of Jade's door, she stopped because she heard Jade laughing so loud.

What could she be laughing about? She thought

She slowly opened the door, Jade? Her eyes was in shock when she saw Jade cuddling with some guy that she never met before.

Perrie! Jade shouted while giving her bestfriend a tight hug.
Come i'm going to introduce you to someone.

Jade held Perrie's hand while they make way to Jed. Perrie was still in shock so she just followed Jade.

Perrie, I would like you to meet Jed, He's my boyfriend.
Jade turned around only to see Perrie's frozen face. Pez? You okay?

Yeah i'm fine, Hi nice meeting you Jed. Perrie said while showing no emotions as she held her hand out.

So you're Perrie? Nice meeting you too

Then the uncomfortable silence appeard.

Ahm Perrie would you like to join us? We're just chilli'n, you don't have classes right?
Sure Jade i would like to join, she said while trying to fake a smile.
Yaaaay! Thanks pez, then she gave Perrie a kiss on her cheek.
■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■

The three of them just spent the whole day sitting and eating, they were all having a good time well except for Perrie. She sat on the small sofa while Jade and Jed shared on the other one. There was so many questions in her mind that's making her go nuts.

Where did he come from?
Will he not hurt Jade?
Since when did they start dating?
Is Jade happy?
I was suppose to be the one that makes her laugh giving her roses, kissing her wait what?!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Uh ohhh, seems like Perrie has gone nuts 😂 anywaaay thank you for readinggg this is the first chapter sooo stay tuned.