"Whatever Quin,". She nodded and ventured off into the crowd of dancing people, I stood off to the side lighting a blunt.

10 minutes later Ciara came back with two glasses of  probably Hennessy or Smirnoff. She handed me a glass and began dancing on me. In response, I smirked and moved with her rhythm. Looking down at her ass it was going crazy; nice and plump, while she shook it against me without effort.

Not even two hours later and Ciara were already drunk and that's when it was time to take her home before she got worse and shit escalated.

To be brief, Ciara and I have been best friends since around elementary school we've been through thick and thin and she had always held it down for me. Fast forward to high school I started feeling her and she told me she was feeling me too but I ain't really the relationship type of guy so I let her know that, but I also let her know she mines and no other dude can replace me.

I was incarcerated several times and she'd always stick by me, even if it meant lying, hiding, or throwing things for me. She's only 24 and I'm exactly 3  years older than her, though once her parents found out that I sell drugs a few years ago they no longer wanted her to associate with me but with Ciara being who she is, she did her own thing and moved in with me, which I didn't mind at all.

Throughout both our lives we've done some crazy shit, from doing drivebys, to selling she'd look out for cops for me. She's probably the definition of ride or die and she knows that, or there's times we'd just get high together and have fun just fucking around.

Ciara and I have had sex, sex with her was different we'd make love instead of 'fucking' which made me love her even more. I guess you could say Ciara the only girl that can put me in my place, not even my own mama can since she decided to leave my ass when I was young for materialistic things. Now and again she'll try to reestablish the mother-son relationship we once had but that could never be.

Ciara and I would occasionally have heated arguments to the point where she wouldn't talk to me for a week or vise versa but nothing too serious. But overall I have mad love for her and it's always going to be her and I.

Sunday, 12:25 am

I was up shirtless smoking a blunt in the living room while counting my money that I forgot to count on Friday.

Yawning I saw when Ciara entered the living room with her hair in a messy bun with a thong and a black tank top with her hands on her hips with a piece of paper in her hand.

"What?". I asked finishing up what I was doing.

"The hell is this my nigga?". She said calmly dropping the piece of paper in my face that had the number for a girl on it.

Truthfully that was one of my hoes I go to from time to time to get head because Ciara always refused to suck. She gave me her number so she could get to 'connect' with me on a deeper level meaning relationship wise. The only 'connecting' she'd be doing was her lips on my manhood.

"It ain't nobody". I said blowing smoke through my mouth.

"Whatever Quinten, you be on yo dumb hoe shit but I can't be doi-". She was saying but I cut her off.

"Be doing nothing! which is how it's gon' stay I can't have you talkin' to other niggas the hell? plus I only get top from her uglyass". I explained.