Chapter 2

Thanks for the votes and comments :D

_________________________________________________________________

I turned away as soon as I got control over my body. I now had mixed feelings. A part of me wanted badly for him to come over here and say sorry. But another part of me wanted him to go away, never speak or look at me and just leave me alone.

I could feel his eyes on me even though my back was facing him. It was a ‘poking the bear with a needle’ sort of moment. My heart being the enraged bear and my feelings and sight of them being the needles. It causes me constant annoyance and constant pain.

I sigh.

“What happened?”, Katrina asks. I look up to her pale face. The same pale as anyone else’s in London. Except Liam, Louis and Zayn of coarse.

“Nothing,” I say in a high voice. “Just feeling sick, suddenly.”

“We could get a home delivery…”, Katrina offered. “Would you prefer that?”. She was so caring.

“Yes, please,” I say, trying my best to be polite like an English person. She smiles.

“Sorry,” she says, when the fake blonde appears. “Can we get our meal home-packed? Thanks.”

I take another look back and Liam is still there. Signing an autograph for some girl. Fan, I’m guessing.

“There you go,” The blond said, handing us each a package. “Enjoy.” I smile at her.

***

“This is, like, the best salad I’ve ever tasted.” Louise said, bouncing in her chair. “Where my family lives, Nandos is way to far away to eat at.”

“Really?”, Katrina asks. “Did you live on the outskirts?”. Louise nods. She says something else, but I’m only half listening.

Was he really there? Or was it just a cruel trick of light? Or maybe a hallucination? No, no, he was there. It couldn’t have been a hallucination. The quality was perfect. Almost HD. Hallucination are usually fuzzy.

“Angel! Angel!”, a voice said shaking me out of my thoughts. I looked to see it was Jerome. I had almost forgotten they were all still there.

“Well folks,” I say, getting to my feet and heading to the door, “I’m going to go to bed. Night.” I wasn’t tired of coarse. I just had to get my act together.

***

OK, so maybe I was tired. Because I woke up a 5am from an itching throat. I sighed getting to my feet. I went into the kitchen and opened the tap, holding a cup underneath it.

I closed the tap and brought the cup to my mouth, sipping it. Just wondering. Where exactly is my life going?

I have met One Direction. Something most girls my age dream of doing, then why is it, that I want most to just swap lives with someone who doesn’t know them. Many girls would kill to kiss one of them, I never regret that kiss but have my doubts.

“Angel?”, a drowsy voice behind me says. I turn to see Louise. “Can’t sleep on the first night?”. I smile.

“Not really, no.” I lie.

“I get it,” Louise laugh. She has a musical, sort of shy laugh. It reminds me of Zayn. No Angel! We’ve been over this.

She takes a apple and goes back to bed. I wonder what Danny is doing at the minute. Probably sleeping since it’s 1am in New York.

***

I wake up to the sound of giggling and laughter. Not girls laughing, but boys. I wonder who it is. Maybe Katrina and Louise had boys over.

“And then he just ate and ate and ate!”, a male voice laughed. I opened my eyes and found that I had fallen asleep on the couch. I yawned and opened my eyes and what I saw in front of me made close my eyes again and pretend to sleep.

“Do you know how long she’ll sleep?”, Niall’s voice says.

“She was awake at 5am last night,” Louise’s shy voice replies.

“Well we should get going then.” Harry says, sadly. Hmph. It’s not as if he wanted to see me. After that I hear shuffling and footsteps. I open my eyes, when it stops, thinking that they’re gone. Big mistake!

They stand over me, staring. I need to call 911 or 999 or whatever! I quickly shut my eyes once more, but not before I’m squished in a big bear hug.

“Angel, we missed you so much!!”, Harry says, hugging me first.

“I told Elenor all about you, when we came home.” Louis gushes, hugging me also.

“Did you know all Liam talked about was you?!”, Zayn and Niall hug me. All whose left is Liam. Who without a word just stares at me, with a little smile on his face.

Then I realise what’s happening. I’m in there arms like nothing happened at all. They have some nerve coming here after what they did. I push them off. Yes I am strong enough to do so!

“Get off me!”, I yell.

“She hasn’t changed a bit.” Louis sniggers.

“Shut it, Carrots!”, I say, throwing a pillow at him. He gasps, furiously.

“What’s wrong, Angel?”, Harry asks, “I-we! Thought you’d be happy to see us.”

“Well you were wrong!”, I yell, getting out of the room. I go into my room, grab some clothes, undergarments and towel.

***

I get out of the hot shower and wrap the towel around me. I lean against the sink. This is horrible. Why are they even here?

I get dressed into a black and white plaid skirt and dark, black fishnets [a/n: By that I mean fish nets that don’t show much skin.] with a red t-shirt with a tie printed around it. I get out of the bathroom and into the bedroom where One Direction awaits. They stare at me.

“What do you want?!”, I growl at them, pulling on my red, leapord print hiking boots.

“Why do you hate us again?”, Niall asks, innocently. I huff and don’t reply.

“Angel!”, Louis whines. “I thought we were friends.” Friends? FRIENDS!! He calls himself my friend! Aren’t good friends supposed to keep in contact?

“I’m sorry,” I say, sarcasm dripping in my voice, “But I though friends were to keep in contact.” Realisation strikes there faces. I exit the scene and go into the UL hallway.

One Direction soon runs up after me.

“Wait, Angel,” Harry yells.

“We can explain.” Liam grabs my hand and pulls me towards him.

"Please give us a chance to explain."

_________________________________________________________

That’s Angel’s outfit there (Minus the jewellery) >>>

Also, I read 2 great stories last week and I think they both deserve a gran aplauso or bualadh bos mór or Applausi Big or BIG APPLLAUSE!! :D

Thier names are: Knight in shining armour and Just listen. Knight in shining armour by Megmouse616 is brilliant. Just listen by charlieA is original. Makes you think. So go check both stories and Authors out

Next chapter in 5 comments :*

xx

Now a word from our characters!

Liam: Vote and Comment!

Harry: Read Spirit's new story called Hard Love?... :D