Chapter 5: The Howling Comandos

Start from the beginning

A cry escaped her lips making the two men glance at her. With tears in her eyes she launched herself at the dark hair soldier, crashing her lips to his. "I missed you so much James." Jacqueline says hugging and kissing him.

"I did too Jackie

"I did too Jackie. I missed you so much. I love you Jay Bird." Bucky replies tightening his grip on her, afraid that she would disappear.

"What am I chopped liver?" Steve laughs.

Jacqueline pulls away and smiles up at her brother, "No you're my brother. Stupid and reckless but my brother nonetheless."

She pulls both her brother and boyfriend in a hug glad that they are both safe.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jacqueline didn't like bars. They were noisy, crowded, and full of drunk idiotic men that would hit on anything with two legs and a skirt. But she put up with the bar scene for Bucky and Steve. After Steve's little rescue mission the whole unit went to the local bar to relax and have fun. Steve had pulled Bucky, along with 4 other soldiers, one of them being Timothy Dugan, who Jacqueline had meet previously as Bucky introduced him as Dum Dum.

She knew what Steve was asking them to do and she didn't like it one bit. After rescuing Bucky, Steve mentioned seeing a map and was able to point where every Hydra base was. So Steve had the brilliant idea to form a team to wipe all of the bases off the map, and the men who Steve was speaking to were the ones he wanted on it.

Sipping her drink she made eye contact with Bucky and smirked. He excused himself and made his way over to her.

"I was beginning to think I would never get to talk to you," Jacqueline smiles

"I couldn't leave my best girl," Bucky says wrapping his arms around her.

"I hope I'm your only girl." She replies kissing his cheek and sets her drink down, "So I'm guessing you agreed to follow Captain America to the jaws of death?"

Bucky turns Jacqueline around so he can look into her eyes. "I'm not following the Captain America. I'm following the little guy from Brooklyn."

"Good because I am following the little guy too." She says and begins to walk away from the bar but Bucky catches her wrist.