Chapter 36 - BFF

Taemin's POV

I know I did wrong to her, so I have to apologize. I asked her if I can talk to her, then she agreed. We walked for awhile around the school campus. We were just silent. I'm still afraid to talk to her because I hurt her... but I have to do this before our friendship will be totally affected. I may not have her as a lover, but at least, I can have her as my friend... my bestfriend.

"Hannah..." I decided to break the silence.

"Hhmm?"

"About what I said to you in Korea... ahm..."

"Let's forget about it. I know, you didn't mean those words right? Maybe you were just so stressed that moment." she said.

"Hhmm... yeah. But I'm still so sorry about it. I hurt you." I told her apologetically.

"Yes... you did hurt me, and you have to pay for it." she said with an angry pout with a cute glare.

I can't help but to smile at her. She's too cute. =^_^=

"Yah! Don't do that! It doesn't suit you. I'm the aegyo kid, not you!" I told her while imitating her facial expression.

She laughed at me. Good thing to know that we're OK now. It's really so great to think that with a simple nonsense conversation, we fixed our friendship again. :)

"By the way, I told you, you have to pay for it." she said with a deathly glare.

"How?" I asked her then she gave me an evil smirk.

This girl! Sometimes, she's really so creepy. Ugh! *chills*

Hannah's POV

Hahahaha! *evil laugh* Taemin will really pay for it... I will make sure of that. xD

"Here?!" he asked in shock.

"Yup." sabi ko acting cool.

"But..."

"I told you... you'll pay for it." sabi ko sa kanya with a teasing smile.

Ginawa nya naman ang mga pinapagawa ko sa kanya. Naaawa na nga ako eh. Pero bahala sya! Hahahaha! I'm so evil.

"Yah! I'm done!" sabi niya na hingal na hingal na.

Hahaha! Sino ba namang hindi hihingalin dyan pag pinatakbo ka ng 10 rounds sa isang malawak na soccer field? xD Evil ko talaga noh? :P

"Hhmm... yup." sabi ko sa kanya with a parang wala lang nangyari na reaksyon.

"You're so evil." mahina niyang sabi pero rinig ko 'yun.

"Evil, evil machi criminal in my mind... Evil, evil machi torminator on deutan...ganun?" tanong ko sa kanya na pakanta with matching actions na parang loka-loka na nagportray sa song.

Natawa lang siya sa ginawa ko. Gaya pa rin ng dati, nahahawa ako pag tumatawa sya kaya napatawa na rin ako sa pinanggagawa ko. Loka-loka talaga ako.

"Come." I said as I offered him my hand... hingal na hingal pa kasi sya eh. -_-"

"Where?" tanong nya with curiosity flashed on his face.

"Basta." at hinila ko na sya... ang harsh ko noh? >.<

Taemin's POV

Where will this girl take me again? Tsss! >.<

"Tenen!" she said with a gesture like there is a big surprise.

"Convenience store?" I asked her with a What the heck expression.

She didn't say a word, but instead, she just dragged me inside the convenience store. Tsss... I think dragging me became her hobby already. >.<

"What are we really doing in here?" I asked her then I saw her took something then immediately went to the cashier.

I was only watching her in a distance  while she was paying in the cashier. Then finally, she went near me and handed me something. I looked at what it is and... O_O

"For you." she said with a smile.

"Thank you." I said with a big smile as I immediately put on the straw and drink it. "Hhmmm... delicious!" I said cheerfully.

"Of course, all banana milk seems to be delicious for you." she said coldly.

"Are you insulting me?" I glared at her.

"No. I'm stating a fact." she said.

I just sipped back at my banana milk while she was drinking her ice tea. Oh, did she ever mentioned to you guys that she's an ice tea addict? If not... then I tell you, Hannah is an ice tea addict. -_-"

"Seems like you're happy with Audrey." she said out of nowhere.

I was suddenly choked by my banana milk because of what she said.

"Hey, are you OK?" she asked worriedly.

"Yeah."

If she only knows the truth. If she only knows that my relationship with Audrey is just fake... it was only meant to easily let her go. -_-"

"Hhmm... yeah, Audrey is fun to be with. She's a nice girl and a nice girlfriend." I told her.

"Really? Then take care of her, don't ever let her go... and don't you ever hurt her." she warned me.

I just gave her a bitter smile as I nodded. She also gave me a smile, but it was a smile of happiness. I think I really made the right decision to let her go. Maybe, it's better off if we stay like this... as friends... as bestfriends forever. *bitter smile*

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 36... UPDATED! xD Kawawang Taemin... bestfriendzoned! :( Sinong relate? Hehehehe! Isali mo na si Author dyan. Hehehehe! Anyway, continue lang po the support and reads. Lulubusin ko na po ang pag-uupdate nito kasi may klase na ako next week. Pero kung sakaling hindi ko talaga 'to matapos ngayong wala pa akong klase (kasi feeling ko, extended ito), pagpasensyahan nyo na kung malelate 'yung mga updates ko. Thanks po, and please bear with me 'til the end. xD By the way, Taeminnie with his banana milk na parang ang takaw lang ang peg in the multimedia box. ^_^

Follow me @hanchanah_97