Chapter 7 - Campus Tour

Key's POV

[Bell rang]

"OK class... dismissed." the teacher announced.

After she announced it, our fangirl classmates began to run unto us and asked for autographs and pictures from us. They grabbed us and kissed us on our cheeks, saying "I Love You" or "Saranghae" while fangirling. Even though somehow, it was a little bit annoying and disrespectful, but we can't do rude actions since we are celebrities and we have a reputation to take good care of. And besides, this is our job. -_-"

"Hoy!" the class president yelled at the fangirls.

The fangirls began to stop what they were doing and looked at her.

"Wala ba kayong good manners? Hindi na kayo nahiya! Ano nalang kayang sasabihin ng SHINee dahil sa mga pinanggagawa nyo?! Kung hindi kayo mahihiya para sa mga sarili nyo, sana naman para sa mga magulang nyo at school natin man lang." she said angrily to the fangirls.

I really don't understand what she was saying. But one thing's for sure, she was reprimanding the fangirls with their actions toward us 'cause the fangirls stopped as soon as she was talking. Thank God, she was there. *sigh*

The fangirls went away and went to their own businesses.

"In behalf of the class, I'm really sorry for their actions." she said while bowing.

"It's OK." Onew assured her.

Suddenly, I felt like urinating. I think my bladder is going to burst out. @_@

"But... excuse me?" I said to her.

"Yes?" her.

"Can you tell me where is the CR?" I told her while holding my tummy.

She began to do a slight laugh while the other SHINee members, really laughed at me.

"Ahm..." she was going to answer me, when suddenly, someone cut her off.

"As you went out of the classroom, go straight until the end of the corridor, and then you'll find the men's CR." the girl who was staring at me since the moment I went in the classroom said.

"Oh! Thanks!" I said to her as I rushed to the CR.

Riolyn's POV

Sinabi ko kay Key ang direksyon patungo sa CR. Kahit pagturo lang ng direksyon sa kanya, masaya na ako. Ang importante, nakausap ko bias ko.

Biglang lumapit si Hansel, Princess, at AJ sa akin.

"Uy... nakausap niya si Key... ayeeee!!!" pagtukso sa akin ni AJ.

"Sshh... 'wag kayong maingay." sabi ko sa kanila habang kinikilg.

"AAAAYYYYYYEEEEEE!!!" sigaw ng tatlong mokong na'to sa akin.

Sabing 'wag maingay eh! Napahiya tuloy ako.

"By the way, Ms. President, the teacher told you and... and... was that AJ? Oh yeah, AJ! To give us a campus tour right?" narinig kong sinabi ni Jonghyun kay Hannah.

"Aahh... yeah. So, when do you like to start the tour?" tanong ni Hannah sa kanila.

"Now!" sabi ni Taemin habang biglang inakbayan nya si Hannah.

"Aaahhh... O-OK." sabi ni Hannah with an awkward smile dahil sa pagkabigla nya sa ginawa ni Taemin.

"Yah! Taemin-ah, you're close with each other already?" Onew.

"Ahm... slight? Hehehe!" sabi ni Taemin habang kinakamot ang kanyang ulo at kinuhay ang akbay nya kay Hannah.

Sandali lang, dumating na si Key galing sa CR.

"Oh! I'm done! It really feels good! Wew!" sabi ni Key.

"AJ!!!" pagtawag ni Hannah kay AJ.

"Hhmm?" AJ.

"Ang tour." Hannah.

"Oh... yeah. Shall we?" AJ.

"Yeah... but... I think kailangang isama natin si Riolyn." Hannah while smiling to me.

What?! Ako?! Kailangang isama? Bakit? Ano naman kayang plano ni Hannah.

"For?" tanong ni AJ kay Hannah.

"Basta." Hannah.

"OK." sabi ni AJ habang kinaladkad niya ako patungo kina Hannah at sa SHINee.

"Wait. Can I also bring someone?" Minho.

"Hhmm? Who?" AJ.

Pumunta si Minho kay Hansel.

"Can you come with us?" Minho to Hansel.

Hansel's POV

WHAT.DID.HE.JUST.SAY???!!! Gusto nya akong isama?! Whaaaaaaaaaahh! >////< Yes Minho... yes. I'll come with you even until the ends of the world! Char! Hahaha!

"I do... I mean, I will." sabi ko sa kanya.

Nagsmile siya sa akin habang inabot niya ang kanyang kamay sa akin. Kinuha ko ang kamay nya at lumakad na sana patungo sa tour nang bigla kong naisip si Princess.

"Wait, can I also bring someone?" tanong ko.

"Huh? Who?" Hannah.

"Princess." me.

"What?! O_o Aahh... uhm... I mean, why do we still have to take her with us?" Onew.

"Because she's my bestfriend. And bestfriends don't leave each other right?" me.

Hindi na nakaimik at nakaangal pa si Onew. Pinuntahan ko si Princess at sinabi ko sa kanya na sasama sya sa amin sa tour. Tuwang-tuwa siya at agad-agad lumakad papunta sa kanila. Ngayon, kumpleto na ang lahat.

"Ahm... before we proceed, please excuse us first, I have to tell them something." Hannah to SHINee habang kinaladkad nya kaming apat --- AJ, Hansel, Princess, Riolyn, patungo sa isang corner.

"Hoy, alam nating mga fangirls tayo ng SHINee pero please, bawasan muna natin ang maging fangirl ha, kung gusto nating magstay pa sila ng matagal at maging close natin sila... OK? This is our chance to be with them guys. Don't do any action na makakasira 'nun... Intindihan?" sabi ni Hannah sa amin.

"Yes ma'am!" sabay sagot naming apat sa kanya.

"Baliw. Sige na... let's go." Hannah.

Bumalik na kami patungo sa SHINee at nagstart na kami sa campus tour nila. Inilakad namin sila sa buong campus at inintroduce ang mga places and rooms na kailangan nilang malaman. :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Done with Chapter 7. I know quite long 'tong chapter na 'to... pero kailangan eh para ma-hold ang story. xD Thanks sa support and reads guys! :* Now, for this Chapter, I put the song "Steps" by Taemin (Prime Minister And I OST). I suggest you to read the part that they were having the tour while listening to it. xD

Follow me @hanchanah_97