Chapter 31

ALEX'S P.O.V.

- What were you going to say before? - I asked. For god's sake, couldn't anybody tell me what was going on?

- About that, you have to know... - Andy and the guys came in and interrupted what Jinxx was saying.

- Argh - I spat angrily.

- What? - Andy questioned confused.

- I want to know now, I don't give a shit who's saying it but I want to know what the hell happened to me that is making you all act so weird - I said raising my arms.

That's when I saw it. My eyes wide open and my jaw almost falling to the floor. My right arm continued until my elbow and then there was nothing more. I almost hyperventilated. I lost one forearm.

<<OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG I LOST A FUCKING FOREARM>> I screamed in my head.

I was almost in shock. I couldn't breath well.

- Guys, call the nurse! - I heard Jinxx scream to them.

Then Andy and Ashley disappeared of the room and I was left with Jinxx, Jake and CC that were trying to help me.

ANDY'S P.O.V.

Ashley and I looked around and found a nurse in the other side of the corridor. Fuck. I was going to run to her but CC appeared behind me and told me that Alex needed me. I looked at Ash.

- Go, CC come with me - he said and they ran to the other side of the corridor.

I came back to the room and Alex's eyes met mine. Jinxx and Jake were going to one side and to another not knowing what to do. I knew what she needed instantly. I breathed to calm myself, came next to her and hugged her as tightly as I could without hurting her.

She buried her face in my chest and finally started crying. That calmed her breathing a little bit.

- Shh, it's going to be okay - I said cradling her.

A nurse came with the doctor we talked before to and they made us leave the room.

So here we were in the waiting room, breaking our heads thinking about how to make Alex feel better.

- Dude, she's so fucked up right now - Ashley said more to himself. I sighed.

- We need to find a way to make her relax - Jake murmured.

JINXX'S P.O.V.

I was there with her. I was there with her and didn't know how to react. Andy had to come and do what I should have done. What was wrong with me?

Andy would be a better boyfriend than me. Of course he would be, he knew everything about her while I'd lost her twice.

The nurse went outside and sighed as she came to us.

- I hoped her reaction wouldn't have been so bad - she sighed and looked back at her folder before continue talking.

- It's she going to be okay? - CC asked anxiously.

- Yes, yes, the doctor has given her a muscle relaxant and she's asleep right now, she'll be up in two or three hours, but she needed to calm down - we breathed.

- Ah, only one person can stay during the night and the visiting hours end at 9 o'clock - she informed us before going back to her work.

We looked at each other for a moment.

- Who's going to stay guys? - silence for a moment but then I came up with the obvious thing.

- Andy, you should stay - they looked at me.

- What? It's obvious, he was the only one able to calm Alex - I shrugged. They looked at each other and then nodded to Andy.

- I don't know, you should stay Jinxx... -- he scratched his hair.

I denied - seriously Andy, you should stay - he nodded.

Ten minutes later we decided it was time to go since Alex was asleep.

- Take care of her Andy - I said. He patted my back.

- We'll come tomorrow so you can go and change or whatever you need dude - Jake said.

- Alright guys, see you tomorrow - he smiled at us and went in Alex's room.

ALEX'S P.O.V.

I woke up and looked around. It wasn't a dream, I was in the hospital. I looked them my arm. So it was true too. I sighed.

I looked to the side of my bed to find an asleep Andy sat in the armchair. I smiled. He was staying here to take care of me? He didn't need to.

I looked around trying to find the TV remote but it was right where Andy was sat. Fuck.

I stretched my left arm trying to catch it but he opened his eyes immediately when I moved.

- Hey - he said rubbing his eyes.

- Hey - I said back, leaning again against the bed.

- What were you doing? - He smiled. He looked like a little child; how cute.

- I want the TV remote - I said pointing to it. He gave it to me. I turned on the TV and zapped through the channels.

- What are you looking for? - he asked amused.

- Just zapping - I shrugged but stopped in a gossip channel because they were talking about me; about my accident.

<< Yesterday afternoon Alex Moore, the singer of Spider Enterprise, arrived to LA and had an accident at the airport. By now, we just know that she continues in the hospital but there's no information about her health status. We'll report any news about it>>

I sighed loudly and changed the channel.

- Great, now I'll have the paparazzi on me all the time, everybody will know that I lost a fucking forearm - I face-palmed myself.

- Well, someday they would have noticed it - Andy said.

I looked at him and he shrugged.

- You're a singer Lex, don't you think that at least your fans would have noticed it? - he smiled but in resignation.

- I guess you're right, but even my friends will know it now because of the TV - Andy stood up and kissed my forehead.

- Everything will be alright - he smiled and sat back in the armchair.

I was tired. I started closing my eyes again and fell asleep with Andy's voice singing Carolyn for me.