CHapter 5

ALEX'S P.O.V.

That happened on Tuesday, it was Friday already and I really didn't talk with Jinxx since that. Not because I didn't want to, I actually wanted to, but he didn't.
Our biology classes have been full of silence.
Lyra practically forced me to chose a dress for the dance, but we finally found one that we both liked.
Andy was going to pick me at home at 7 pm.
Lyra was going with a guy called Johnny. He was in my art class. He was cool.
She came to my house and helped me with my dress and my hair. She curled it so it was black and had red in the tips. Yes, I dyed my hair a lot, and this time it was red. It actually combined with my hair.

I looked myself in the mirror and sighed. The only thing I could recognize of myself was my bat tattoo in my left arm.

There was a knock on the door and when I opened it Johnny stood outside. His eyes went wide.

– Wow Alex – he said. That's all what he said. I rolled my eyes. Lyra came downstairs and smiled widely. Her dress was black and gold and she straightened her blond hair.

– Have fun! – I said I as closed the door. I was going to the living room when there was another knock on the door. I turned around confused and opened it.

– What have you left Ly... – I said thinking it was Lyra, but it was Andy. He looked at me shocked.

– Wow – he said. Another one no please. I rolled my eyes again.

– If you can't say anything else please don't talk – I laughed a little and he smiled.

– You're great – he said as I caught a bag from the floor next to the door and closed the door.

– What's that? – he asked as we went to the car.

– A pair of converse – I shrugged.

 He rolled his eyes.

– What? I'm not wearing these stupid heels all the night – I sat down in the passenger seat and locked the seat belt.

While we were going to the party, we sang with the music on the radio. We had fun.
When we arrived, he looked at me and smiled.

– Let's go – he said as he stood up and came to my car side and opened my door.

– Thanks – I said as I stood up, leaving the bag in the car.

When we came in, practically all the people looked at me like “is she Alex? Wow, she can be a girl”
Fuck them all. Andy just smiled at me and rolled his eyes like reading my mind. I smirked too and we went where Ashley, CC and Jake were. Jake was with a girl with black hair, her name was Ella.
Ashley and CC's eyes went wide when they saw me.

– C'mon dude, just why everybody is doing that? – I looked at Jake and he laughed.

– Because you are wearing a dress and we have never seen you with one. Your beautiful tonight – he shrugged and smiled.

I blushed a little and thanked him.
Lyra and Johnny came not too much time after and we had fun even when they were like the perfect couple together.

ANDY'S P.O.V.

I drove to Alex's house and knocked on the door. I was wearing a black suit with black shirt and a red tie.
– What have you left Ly... – Alex said thinking as she opened the door but then stopped talking whe she saw me. I looked at her shocked. Damn, she was awesome!

– Wow – I said. She rolled her eyes.

– If you can't say anything else please don't talk – she laughed a little and I smiled. The same Alex as always.

– You're great – I said as she caught a bag from the floor next to the door and closed the it.

– What's that? – I asked as we went to the car.

– A pair of converse – she shrugged.

I rolled his eyes. How didn't I imagine it?

– What? I'm not wearing these stupid heels all the night – she sat down in the passenger seat and locked the seat belt.

While we were going to the party, we sang with the music on the radio. We had fun. Spending time with Alex was great, she was cool.
When we arrived, I looked at her and smiled. Party time!

– Let's go – I said as I stood up and came to her car side and opened her door.

– Thanks – she said as she stood up, leaving the bag in the car.

When we came in, practically all the people looked at her like “is she Alex? Wow, she can be a girl”
I just smiled at her and rolled my eyes to make her feel comfortable. She smirked too and we went where Ashley, CC and Jake were. Jake was with Ella. She was pretty nice.
Ashley and CC's eyes went wide when they saw Alex.

– C'mon dude, just why everybody is doing that? – she looked at Jake and he laughed.

– Because you are wearing a dress and we have never seen you with one. Your beautiful tonight – Jake shrugged and smiled. It was true.

She blushed a little and thanked him. How cute.
Lyra and Johnny came not too much time after and we had fun together.

I turned around and looked at the door. Jinxx was coming in with Nathalie. I looked at Alex who hadn't noticed it yet.

– Hey Alex! Let's dance – She smiled and accepted. We had fun doing stupid things but Alex saw Jinxx and her expression changed.

I sighed and she looked at me.

– I won't be sad, I'm going to have fun – she shrugged and I frowned a little. What did she really feel?

ALEX'S P.O.V.

– Hey Alex! Let's dance – Andy said to me while I was drinking. I smiled and accepted. We had fun doing stupid things but when I turned around I saw Jinxx and my sadness appeared for a moment.

Andy sighed and I looked at him.

– I won't be sad, I'm going to have fun – I shrugged but he frowned a little.

The song ended and we came back with the guys. Jinxx looked at me and was going to talk to me but I just ignored him. He had been ignoring me all the week, so I was going to do the same.
Time passed and we decided to eat something. The music continued running and was going to dance with Lyra when Jinxx came next to me and took me by my arm. I looked at him with a “WTF” expression.

– May I dance with you? – he asked.

I was going to say no but Lyra patted my shoulder and nodded.

– I guess – I said while we went to where the people was dancing.

A slow song started and I glared at the DJ. WTF dude, just WTF.

We dance and I really felt uncomfortable being so close with him. I was angry in that moment, I didn't want to be so close.

After a moment of silence he looked at me.

– Alex, I'm sorry okay, I shouldn't have ignored you but I just got pissed because you were angry with me and I didn't do anything – he said. I didn't looked at him.

– I know, I'm sorry about that – I said.

He tightened his arms around me and I frowned.

– But in really, I have a motive to be angry – I said. I meant jealous but I wasn't going to tell him that.

– What is it? – He questioned confused.