Chapter 9

» K.SJ

It was morning, for some reason I woke up early, again. Weird cause I'd usually wake up after 10 or just really late. I head downstairs, the stairs were also very big. Like you could legit get lost in here.

" You're awake now?" Yoongi asks.

" Yea... What are you doing awake so early?"

" Have to watch the prisoners for some time." He replies sipping his coffee.

" Oh."

I open the fridge and look for something to eat like I don't think I ate anything yesterday at dinner. Cause we all went to sleep early. Then why isn't Namjoon awake yet?

" Hello, guys..." Namjoon yawns entering into the kitchen.

" If you're sleepy then you should've stayed asleep." Yoongi sighs.

" Nah I'm good, plus I tried going to sleep but it wouldn't work."

" Hmm okay." Yoongi shrugs.

" Do you want me to make you anything?" I ask Namjoon.

" I want cereal, thank you."

" Okay."

I make him his cereal and go to eat my breakfast, and then make mine; a bagel. With goat cheese along with a bit of vegetable, it looked so professional.

"  So lemme get this straight. You're a spy. And Namjoon caught you and now you work for him?" Yoongi asks.

" I guess... Once I'm done hopefully he'll let me go...?" I say that in more of a question.

" Maybe."

" Ya disloyal bish, you just betrayed your company like that???"

" I don't wanna die! What do you think??? I'm probably already risking my life spying on Taehyung, but I just wanna expand it a bit..."

" Oh. Well. You might die, so be careful. Taehyung might be weak, but he's more dangerous than a typical man. So be careful." Yoongi tells me.

" I will..."

Once we were done eating breakfast. We went to visit the prisoners, the other ones were like decent prisoners. But Jimin... He was a physio path. Then we went to discuss more plans for Taehyung and his group.

" Well tomorrow we have to get the gold by the border, not North Korea's border but Busan's city border. The gold will be delivered there. Now it doesn't matter who gets it first because the delivery men don't give a fuck. We need to gun them down, kill them. Now Taehyung's a little baby so he probably won't be coming, nor Jimin. So we have a high chance of winning." Namjoon says.

" Yea what if they bring a lot of men?" Yoongi asks.

" We'll take our whole group." Namjoon answers.

» » »

Once we were done discussing the plans and stuff we went into our rooms to sleep early so we'd wake up early. Then all the sudden Namjoon came into my room?

" What are you doing here?''

" Well... We might die tomorrow... So before I never have to chance to do this again. I'm gonna do it now?"

" Do what?''

" This." He kisses me.

I'M DONE BITCHES AND I UPDATED IN CLASS IMMA FUCKING SAVAGEEEE

Edit: My bitchass was in 7th grade updating on a school computer wtf was wrong with me that's not even savage-