Chapter 3

» K.SJ

   I tell all the details to my boss. He didn't get mad, thank god. I look at my phone, the address that he texted me, along with the time. I already knew where he lived and stuff. But I don't wanna make it seem like I legit know everything.

  " You're here." He says.

  " Yep..." I reply. " Can I come in now?"

  " Oh, yea! Definitely." 

   I look around at his place, it looked very nice and fancy. Gold lights everywhere, crystal chandlers, expensive looking vases. Beautiful rose flowers everywhere, a big flat screen T.V, everything looked perfect. And beautiful...

  " Wow...." Was all I could say.

  " Glad you like my home."

  " Do you like live alone? Cause like it's pretty big  for someone that just lives alone." I ask him.

  " Yea, for now, I guess I live alone. But my family comes over sometimes with a lot of other people so there are a lot of rooms." He answers.

  " Then why do you only have one balcony?"

  " How do you know that?"

  I begin to panic. " W-well on my way here I saw it that's why..."

  " Oh. Well I don't have just one I have two but the other balcony is in the master's room, and the first ones in the living room." He says.

  " Well, you have a very nice house..."

  " Thank you." He smiles showing off his dimples, oh my god, those darn dimples... Those dimples are so beautiful. No Jin you must not fall for him... Who knows how dangerous this man could be. Not as dangerous as his dimples though... OMG STOB!

  " Jin Hyung?" 

  " Yes?"

  " You look like an angel..."

  I blushed. " Thank you Namjoon."

  " Well, what do you wanna do til then? I mean it's still like 5:30 pm..."

   That's how most of the afternoon went. We played a lot of silly games, we even played Mario karts! We ate a lot of things and talked a lot about a bunch of stupid stuff and our family. It was fun. I'd hate to be the reason he's gonna be put behind bars. I'm sorry...

  " Oh my god... So like once one of my friends gave me, ME a lecture for not closing a door." He says.

  " Lol. You're so stupid sometimes." I laugh.

  " I have the IQ of 148. I don't think I'm stupid, thank you very much."

  " Seriously?! Dang..."

 " Yep!"

   I look at the time, it was already 8. I should get going now... And maybe spy on him from his other balcony. Because he's not in his room often.

  " I have to get going now... So goodbye."

  " Bye. It was nice spending time with you."

  " Same." And with that, I leave. Can't wait for tonight.

   Just wait til the next chapter... Just wait...