Chapter 7

» K.SJ

I get into the car with some of Namjoons men. It was a black Jeep. Though he said it could do some crazy stuff... It was 10 minutes before we got there. It was by the beach. And the building was big too...

" Are you ready?" One of the guys asks me.

" Y-yes..." I gulp looking at the building.

" Don't worry we've got your back." One confronts me, for a bunch of Mafia's they were pretty nice. " And if you dare think about running away..." He pretends to cut his throat with his hand. "You're gonna get it..." Bipolar much?

" I know..."

I stepped out of the car and started headed towards the building.

" Lord I don't wanna die now... I don't wanna die... Please don't kill me..." I kept praying to god over and over again.

I get near the building, thankfully the guards didn't see me... I sneak past the other few and start climbing it. I get on the top window and see... Kim Taehyung. He was talking to a few other guys. Boi I can't hear them...

They were all armed as well, weapons legit everywhere on their sides. If I make one mistake. I'm a dead man for sure.

I'm pretty sure like Nmajoon gave me high tech hearing aids that could make you hear, pretty much everything. I put them on.

" OK SO-" Too loud... Too loud. I take them off and adjust the volume and plop them back on.

" We need to make sure that Namjoon doesn't get that gold before us... We'll lose everything. I don't care no more, we've already lost too many other Mafia groups. This time... We'll play dirty. Make sure to shoot him down anytime you see him. Store, streets, anywhere. Make sure to kill him, his group is nothing without him." Taehyung says.

" Okay, sir." They all say and bow.

" Good." He smirks.

" Now you guys are good to go, make sure to inform the others about it as well. Do not forget about the task. You're dismissed." He tells them.

They're gonna kill Namjoon... Eh like I care. No... I should try my best. Whether he's a bad guy or not. No one deserves to die at such a young age. Good or bad.

I climb down.

* Snap *

" Who's there?!" One of the guards say. Fuck FUCK...

I run the opposite direction. I must get away, once I think I'm far enough I hide behind a bush and look from there.

Namjoon's men were getting out of the car. I don't remember there being a lot of cars... They all start shooting at Taehyungs guards, and it was brutal. I saw blood, I don't even know if it was ours or theirs... What have I done..?

" Namjoon instructed me to get you out of here." A guy comes up to me, it was the same person from the car.

" B-but... W-what about t-the others?" I point at the scene.

" They'll be fine. Just don't think about." He pulls me up.

" O-okay."

» » »

" So...?"

" Well, Taehyung said he wants to get the gold before you do. And he said he's already lost too many other Mafia groups. And he'll play dirty to make sure he wins. And he instructed his men to kill you anywhere they see you. Stores, streets, etc." I tell him.

" God fucking damn it Kim Taehyung." He says under his breath.

" I'm sorry..."

" It's not your fault. Don't be."

" Yes, it is... I accidentally stepped on a branch. And t-the whole p-place... It was like a war."

" Why do you think I sent back up? Plus my men are strong unlike Taehyungs, so don't worry." He hugs me.

" Thank you..." I nuzzle up to him.

" What- You're welcome." He rubs my back.

" Dang, you have broad shoulders."

" I know." I laugh.

Within a matter of a few minutes, I go to sleep.

Kwjndkd wknd NAMJINNNNNNN, MEH HEARTEUUUU