Chapter 20

Double Update!❤️

JACK

That was beautiful. What Zach did was just absolutely amazing. I sat at the back where no one could really see me and wore my hood over my head. I didn't want him to know I was here. I still care for him and honestly love him. I feel like I overreacted when I broke up with him. My face still tear streaked but I'm crying because I let him go. I just hoping that maybe we could start again?

The talent show is near over and they are about to announce the winner. I don't really care who wins, Zach is a winner in my book and I'm just proud he finally showed his real affinity.

"And the winner is...Zach Herron." The announcer announced and the whole place with in a fit of excitement. I smile and clap too. As Zach walked across stage he looked at the crowd smiling brightly. But then he also searched crowd as if trying to find someone. Then his eyes landed on me but I don't think he recognizes me. As he is handed his trophy Zach says a few words.

"Thank you, but I would also like to make a special thanks to the person who told me to do this and believed in me before anyone else did." It was short and simple but somehow he directed it towards me because his eyes were on me the whole time he said that.

***

I waited outside the school for Zach. A bunch of people have left and are still leaving but I wait. I want and need to make this right. Once a whole crowd leaves. I hear Jonah's and Corbyn's voice shouting. Then I see him. The beautiful boy I fell in love with. He stood along with his sister and mom. Along with his two goofball friends and the girl I refer to as the devil. Zach then glances around and his eyes land on me as if expecting to see me.

He then starts walking toward me away from his friends and family. Once he's in front me he he says, "Hey."

I chuckle at the friendly words and reply with, "hi." We stare at each other and look into each other eyes. Really cliche shit.

"I'm sorry," we say at the same time. We burst out laughing.

"I love you, Zach."

"I love you too." He replies moving closer.

That's when I capture his lips with mine and we kiss like there is no tomorrow. We move closer and his arms wrap around my neck as I wrap mine around his waist. The kiss is deepened but it's happy and everything I could ever want.

Once we pull apart we smile at each on an overload of bliss. "Can we go do something?" I ask.

He automatically says, "yes, but first let me tell my mom." He tells me and runs off happily. I chuckle at his cute behavior and watch as his cute little ass shimmies as he jogs.

He then runs back and says, "ok we can go and I told my mom I'm staying at your house. He then winks. Is this finally my time to get some? I think internally screaming.

***

So dinner was nice," He said as we walk down my sidewalk toward my house. We went and had a nice dinner but now I'm ready for a nice night.

We walk in my house and the lights are off so I assume everyone is asleep. We head upstairs and go in my room. I shut the door and lock it. I turn around to see Zach with his shirt off sitting on my bed biting his lip. "You sure you wanna do this," I ask while sitting beside him.

"Yes, because I love you." He then grabs my head and smashes his lips on mine. We kiss, getting rough with it. His hands getting lost in my curls. Our tongues are exploring each other's mouths and moans are heard.

He pushes me on the bed so I'm flat on my back and he climbs on top of me. He pulls my shirt above my head until it's completely off. He then kisses my lips once more and attacks my neck. Biting and sucking as his hands roam my body. I can feel my lower region throbbing as I feel his. I moan as he continues to kiss down.

Before we know it both our clothes are off scattered around my room and we already went so far by jerking each other off. "Are you sure you want to go all the way?" I ask as I pull my two fingers out of his mouth to put at his entrance. I then proceed to finger his hole as he moans out, "Yesss."

I finally pull my fingers out and put a condom on before lining up near his entrance. "This probably will hurt from what I heard." I tell him but he pulls me toward him urging me to continue. I start out slow with my thrusts as I let him adjust and his fingers claw my back. I then speed up and his moans fill my ears. I groan as the pleasure feels good for the both of us and before long Zach says, " I'm cloosee," he moans out. I reply by saying, "me tooo." Soon Zach is releasing as I release in him too. I ride out our highs and pull out.

I then collapsed beside him as we are panting, heavily and sweat drips from my forehead. "That was amazing," Zach says and I chuckle at him as I wrap my arms around him. We cuddle together and I feel are warm naked bodies pressed together as we fall asleep.

I'm not good at smut.