Chapter 21

ZACH

I woke up and felt like I was trapped. Like there was warmth but I was trapped inside of it. So I lazily open my eyes and look at my surroundings. I look up at the ceiling. This isn't my house. Where the fuck am I? Then I realize there was a arm wrapped around me and I look to the owner of the arm and see Jack. Oh I'm at his house. Then I remembered what happened last night. I got fucked in the asshole.

So now that, is that. I also feel all Jacks body on me because we're both naked. Oooh. The problem right now is I want to get up but Jack is still sleeping. Now I just lay here thinking which is normally a bad thing. I chuckle as I remember that we literally broke up and got back together in less than 24 hours. And oh yeah we finally did it.

Ughh now it is just getting boring like I don't know when he is gonna wake up but I'm getting bored. Even though I enjoys the closeness between us. Twisted in the sheets, I bite my lip at thought. I better stop before I get hard again. So I finally decide to try to move his fat ass but tell me why it feels like his grip is getting stronger. Ughh I feel like he is doing this on purpose.

As I continually try to get his arm off me, I angrily sigh and then I hear a light chuckle. Dammit Jack you think this is funny bitch? I immediately smack his chest and I know my face is probably looking real pouty. He then slowly opens his eyes and he smiles. I love this smile so much but he hardly ever uses it. "Jack let me get up," I whine.

"No," he says like a child when they have to eat broccoli.

I groan and start to wiggle out of his grip but this time I feel something harden. Oh shit I fucked up.

That's when Jack huskily whispers in my ear, "I think you might need to help with my problem first."

***

So after all I finally didn't get out of bed. My ass is sore. I think he pounded that hard in me to prove a point. Now I watch as Jack pulls on his shirt and damn I liked him better without. Jack looks at me and smirks as he sees me still laying down face down naked, "I thought you wanted to get up so bad."

I blush and say, "I changed my mind." Not to mention my ass hurts because of you.

"Aww hottie, but my mom made food can't you smell the bacon?" He asked.

I sniffed the air which probably would look weird but all I smelled was our lovemaking. "Jack you go eat, I'll just stay right here."

"Ok well suit yourself, don't get in too much trouble while I'm gone." He smiles before leaning down and giving me a kiss and smacks my ass before walking out the room. I whimper at the pain.

I'm such a softie but before I start to hate life, I slowly get up and get off the bed. I then limply walk over to my jeans in the floor to get my phone. That's when I look on my home screen. I see a bunch of messages and notifications. I scrunched up my face confused by this as I walk back to the bed to lay down again. Who's been blowing up my phone? Mom? But wait I told her where I was gonna be today.

So I open up my phone and go to Instagram and notice my small account nobody really knows about has doubled in followers. What the fuck, I should of made it private. I scroll to see so many comments saying, "OMG ZACH THAT WAS AMAZING" and "Your such an amazing singer." Singer? How do people know about that unless they were at the talent show. Then I read a comment, "WOW YOUR KINDA HOT."

I blush at that and Jack walks in with a plate of food. He curiously looks at me as I look at him. "What are you blushing about?"

I reply, " I'm not blushing about anything NOW HAND ME THE FOOD."

"Not until you tell me," he smirks. Bitch you know how important food is.

"Fine my phone has been blowing up and I don't understand why." I say and he hands me the food. Jack than grabs my phone off the bed. Since it's already opened he scrolls through it. I don't care because he gave me what I wanted most, food.

After a few minutes of silence with my occasional moan because damn this some good ass food. "Zach you might wanna look at this," he says while showing me my phone.

I see a video of me singing at the talent show from last night. Who videoed me? "Where is this from," I ask.

"I don't know I think someone at our school posted it." Oh wow people actually like my singing, I smile at that thought.

"Wow you're going viral," Jack says surprised.

"Oh look someone slid into your DMs" as Jack took the phone back from me.

I chuckle and say, "just someone?"

"Well a lot of someones but this someone is important," he says. He looks at it and he is stunned. I really want to know what he is looking at so I tried to glance over his shoulder.

"I think you should check your emails," he says and hands me my phone. I just get confused and do it anyway.

Emails. Emails. Oh yeah there you are emails. I scroll through my emails and see a certain one that catches my eye. It's different because all the other emails are just apps promoting their things and stores sales.

I open it and notices it from a man and read through it. That's when my face grows pale and I am stunned. Jack asks," what is it?"

"He wants to offer me to come to LA to help make a music career." I say handing him my phone. Am I dreaming?

"Woah Zach that's so cool but are you even sure it's real, maybe you should call the number," he says.

"I will but if it is real, I could get a chance no one else gets." We look at each other and smile. We both close the distance and share a kiss. It's a slow and passionate kiss as our lips move in sync. When we finally pull away, " I gonna use your bathroom to call the number."

I hate my life.