Chapter 16

JACK

Zach has became my everything. Other than basketball I stay focused on him. My brain literally thinks about him all the time and my body just reacts to the things he says and does to me. I'm just so addicted to him.

I walk through the hall and I see Zach standing by his locker. I smiled and walk up to him. He wasn't paying attention so I pressed myself against him and hugged him from behind by putting my arms around his waist. I laid my head on his shoulder and he turned to look at me through his peripheral vision and smile. I kiss his already flushed red cheek. "Hey hottie," I say while inhaling his scent and lightly swaying with him.

"Hey Jacky," he replied while giggling a little. We're been dating for a month. A whole month. It's been everything and the most happy time of life. Even better when my mom got me ice cream every day for a whole month before she told me I would get fat if I kept doing that.

Zach and I finally went public with our relationship because I wanted to make him happy and I have been wanting to show my love with him to the whole world, I just felt like it was my kismet.

He still hasn't told his parents yet and when I told my family they were a mix of surprised and excited about it. Wow my mom actually said quote on quote "I've always wanted a gay son" the sad thing is I'm only her son. Yes. I actually came to the fact that I'm gay. I don't care anymore he makes me happy. Now it just feels like a distant memory of how I got so upset and I thought I was straight. Ha that was some good times I say chuckling to myself. "What are you laughing about?" Zach said as I finally let go of him and he turned to look at me.

"Nothing I'm just thinking about the time I was straight."

"That was literally about a month ago." He said laughing.

"Yeah but it feels like forever ago," I say shutting him up by pressing my lips on his. It's a slow and passionate kiss filled with bliss. It always make my day when we get to have moments like this but through my peripheral vision I see someone smiling at us. I smile back at the person but then I look to her friend to see her glaring at us. I love the looks on there faces every time Zach and I kiss. See the thing is some people love the fact we're gay but then some hate it and thinks it wrong. Oh well it's their opinion they can hate us or love us.

***

"Zach that was so funny you look so fucking dumb doing that," Jonah said while dying, laughing at Zach. Zach just blushed while looking down. We're at lunch and I'm sitting beside Zach and his group of friends.

"Are you guys talking about how Zach completely embarrassed hisself while saying his speech to the whole entire senior class." The devil said. Oh I mean't Jem opps? Still yet to this day Zach is still friends with her like I just don't see it how is she a nice person?

Anyways today was Country day and Zach was saying our speech. This guy literally fell out of no where. Literally just standing there and just tripped while saying the speech like over what. Air? Then to make it worst he said that Mexico was where we will go on our honeymoon and winked at me. Like where did that even come from? I still don't know but his clumsy ass made me have a good laugh but I still love him to death.

"Ughh quit attacking me," he said while covering his embarrassed face and putting his head down on the table.

"Hottie, you still look cute." Everyone at the table bursted out laughing.

"Hey what's that suppose mean?" Zach asked looking offended.

"Nothing but baby," I say while grabbing his hands and interlacing them with mine while putting on a serious face. "This was the last day of the project and now I don't have to hang out with you, honestly you were getting pretty boring."

Zach looked confused as fuck but then his face paled and he started to look sad. "What do you mean, is this some kind of joke," he asked nervously laughing and looking at his friends before looking back at me. The whole table grew quiet. Damn they're so serious.

"Of course it's a joke, you know I love you would you want me to prove it to you," I say while smirking and adding a wink for extra effect.

"No," Zach whispered covering his face again and everyone started laughing. Yeah put it simple Zach and I haven't had sex yet, he just a little angel. Haha that's funny. But to be honest he is, he won't even let me get in his actual pants. Like we would be making out and touching each other but if my hand gets to close he stops it like what a cockblock.

***

"Ughh I Hate My life," Zach says as he falls forward on to his bed. I chuckle at his cute behavior. I sit propped on his bed as he was just playing his guitar and singing a little. The talent show is next week and he is actually trying I thought he would literally try to find a way out of it but he didn't.

"Don't say that you gotta be positive," I say as he looks up at me like I'm dumb.

"Shut the fuck up." My mouth fell open he did not just use that tone with me he also never says that word.

"I'm sorry, Jack I didn't mean to say that it just Ive been stressed lately," he says running a hand through his hair.

"It's ok just come here," I say as I pat the spot next to me. He crawls over me to get beside me. That little tease. "Ok so tell me why your so stressed."

"It's just the talent show is next week and I still haven't figured out what to sing and I've been having a lot of homework and my dad keeps questioning me why I don't have a girlfriend," he says and I don't realize he's crying until I heard his cute little sobs.

"Hey don't cry just live in the moment don't worry so much," I say pulling him into a hug. I smirk getting an idea.

"Hey about I relieve some stress," I say. I don't really give him time to process what I meant because I smash my lips on his without another word. He kisses back and I pull his shirt off him breaking the kiss for a second and I take mine off too. I then climb on top of him and go back to kissing him. Like usual everything feels magical and full of bliss.

I shove my tongue down his throat but soften just a little because I was going to rough but I know he secretly loves that because of his little moans. I start grinding my hips down on his and my hands roam down his chest and they keep going down. That's when I decide to move from his lips to attacking his neck sucking and biting leaving some nice little love marks. I the start to palm his boner through his pants. He moans like a little naughty angel.

I then start to lace my fingers through the hem of jeans and I'm about to jerk them down. He stops my hand before I can do that. "Baby let me help you out I want to make you feel good for once." He stares at me and looks like he is debating in his head so I just continue by giving him a peck on his lips then jerk his pants down and this time he doesn't stop me.

I start to kiss down his body and I see him watching me through my peripheral vision. He shivers as I get closer to his lower region. I then kiss his member through his boxers and I look at him as I do that and he just groans. I wrap my fingers on the hem of his boxers and go back up for another kiss on his lips. Right before I jerk his boxers down I hear a voice enter the room as the door opens.