Chapter 3

ZACH

Oh my god he said he liked my shoes. I literally screamed in my head yesterday when I was going to bed. I walked into school feeling all confident. I just can't over it. I also wanna tell someone but no one knows I have a crush on him.

So now I'm just sitting on my bleacher in the corner. Today is kinda different, because there is an actual basketball game today so there is way more people here. Also the fact that Corbyn and Jonah actually came with me to this game. Honestly there not even paying attention there just sucking each other faces off. Oh my gosh like it is too much PDA for my innocent eyes. Innocent really?

I actually pay attention to the game. Shocker right? Like I understand basketball and everything but I mainly pay attention and to Jack. He is doing so good. And looking hot while doing it. He is scoring most of our team's points. Our is team is actually winning by a lot and everyone is screaming their head off. Yay go team!

"So Zach you going to that party tonight?" Corbyn asks which catches me off guard.

"No have you met me and anyways I wasn't invited." I say glancing at him then back at the game.

"You know you should come, get out of your comfort zone for once like you look kind of lonely," Jonah adds his two cents.

"I'm offended that you think I'm lonely, I actually like the peace and quiet," I say as a snarky remark.

"Well your going whether you like it or not." Corbyn says bringing out his sassy side. Yeah right bitch I think the fuck not I be at home sleep.

"Sure," I say mentally planning my Friday night. Ooh maybe I take a bubble bath and order some pizza.

***

So I'm a salty ass bitch right now standing in a corner. So look at that I'm at the party. After our team won the game I went home. Then my door bell rang. I opened the door because my parents we're somewhere I honestly didn't know to see Jonah at the door. He literally through me like a sack of potatoes over his shoulder and took me to his car where I saw Corbyn laughing his ass off while recording me on his phone.

So now I'm here. Looking at everyone else having the time of their lives while this loud music is giving me a headache. Like Corbyn and Jonah ditched me right when we got here to go dance. Well grind on each other.

Like five minutes ago I witnessed Addison giving Jack a lap dance like what the fuck get a room. Like they did it right next to me and then when people started to cheer I wanted to barf. Like how do people stand PDA.

This random person even tried to give me a beer and I was like why not maybe it help me forget that I'm even at this party. When I did it tasted absolutely horrible but I had another because it help me become free and hardly notice I was still at the party.

So now here I am staring right at Jack. I'm feeling pretty confident. He soon goes upstairs but the thing is Addison is not with him so I follow him. I followed him all the way to a bedroom. He close the door so I just slump down the wall on the opposite side of the door. I just stared at the door honesty I might take a nap.

A few minutes later the door opened. I had my eyes closed for a moment. So I kinda jumped when it opened. The first thing I saw was Jack's ass. Damnnn.

"You have a nice asssss," I say, my words slurred.

He turns around and looks at me, "umm thanks? He says it like a question then adds, "what are you doing here?"

"Waiting on you silly," I say and start giggling.

He looks at me trying to figure me out. Ooh is he checking you out. "Are u drunk?" He asks.

"Yeah I had a few and it's so relieving you should try it sweetheart." I said as I stood up. I almost fell but the wall caught me. I then started to stumble closer to him.

He started to takes steps back. As I took steps forward, he looked nervous. "So why were u waiting on me?" He squeaked out.

He finally had his back against the wall and I was pretty close to him to him trapping him from getting away. I could feel his breathe on me as it grew harder. My eyes flickered down to his lips. "I came to do this."

I smashed lips into his. I didn't know what I was doing I never kissed anyone. The thing was for a few seconds Jack actually responded by kissing back. But that's when I felt a shove at my chest.

Once I backed up I started to blush. Then he lifted his hand and bitch slapped me. Now my face just turned more red and owww. I instantly put my hand up to my sore face. "What the fuck was that for," I yelled.

"Don't ever EVER try to kiss me again you faggot and you better NEVER get near me again or I want go as easy on you, " he screamed at me almost spitting in my face.

I felt tears stream down my face. I kissed him and it was amazing for me and them I got yelled out by someone I wanted to like me. It's  all because of that stupid drinking. Karma's a bitch you should never drink. He was still looking at me fuming staring at me in pure hatred. I instantly ran away. I ran out of that house as fast as I could I just had to get away from him.

I ran all the way home not looking back. Nothing mattered anymore. Not Jack. Not Corbyn. Not Jonah and most definitely not me. Another reason why I Hate My Life. I make dumb mistakes and one day it could be worst. Now I know for sure I probably have a handprint on my face. I don't care I deserve every bad thing that happened to me. Sometimes I wanna kill myself but that's not gonna do anything. Just wait till high school over and you can get away from here, go as far as possible. So I can finally leave Jack behind that is my goal.

Merry Christmas!