He proposed

SARAH'S P.O.V

Ring.. Ring.. Ring...

Hello.. I said smiling

How u doing babe? Can you come out for a bit?Gary asked

Sure I'll come ASAP.

As I cut the phone different thoughts started swirling round... " what did i do wrong? " " Does he wanna break up with me?"  " where do I start from?".. Bouncing back to reality, I jumped off the bed and started searching my wardrobe for what to wear. I eventually picked a ripped skinny jeans , a floral top and a boot..

 I got out of  my house taking a big sigh.. Walking towards the well dressed Gary.

   OMG. You look so beautiful but why didn't u wear a gown? he asked

    I......emmmm.. I.......

Don't worry my darling. You look stunning anyways.

I looked and him and smiled sheepishly..

We got into his range rover sport car. And he drove us..

  Trying to break the silence between us. I asked where we were headed.. For approximately 2 minutes he didn't reply ( then I concluded in my mind... We are breaking up)..

 Don't you bother he said.. I nodded and just kept quiet. Looking outside...

 He suddenly pulled over and told me the car tyre had deflated...

 How on earth could this happen.. We are at the middle of the road.. I panicked

We both got down of the car just to see the jam we caused.

I followed him every where he went. Because I was just too clueless.

He went to the front of the car and knelt bending his head downwards..

Baby, what's wrong? I asked

But to my fucking surprise. He brought out a ring from nowhere and popped the question.

"would you do me the honour of being my wife?"

Twist In The Ringजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें